No Time Like Right Now - sky's journal

Where are you and where are you going?
sky

Re: No Time Like Right Now - sky's journal

Post by sky »

October started out with the need to accomplish a number of maintenance items. I bought a face cord of firewood, stacked, split and restacked some old wood I had, cleaned gutters, etc. Lots of mundane stuff. Cleaning and organizing in the garage and basement, a never ending task. Bikes were tuned up and are working good. Cars are all OK for the moment. Ripping out weeds and brush. I planted two plum trees and a few evergreens.

About half way through the month I started stretching again, which made a big difference in how I feel. In particular laying on my side, moving my top leg forward and my top arm back, which puts a slight twist in the spine. This greatly improves flexibility. It is amazing that all it takes is to have motivation to make the effort to do stretches each morning, with the result of feeling much better the whole day.

Still eating muesli cookies for breakfast. I have tried adding pea protein powder and ground flax seed to the mix. It makes for a better batter consistency which is easier to form into cookies using an ice cream scoop. The added ingredients should be more nutritious but I can't tell any difference. No adverse digestion problems, so I will continue to use these ingredients. I will increase the amount of applesauce in the recipe.

The Things I Used To Do

I gave away my half barrel brewery (beer) this month. I taught the son of a friend how to set it up and brew. Since I no longer drink alcohol, I thought it best to get the equipment out of my basement. It was fun to brew with a group of young people who liked to joke around. The beer looks good, it will take a little time before tasting it to see if it was a success.

I spent some time throwing out old stuff and cleared up a bit of space in the basement, which I am using to organize other old stuff. I need to decide if I want to keep my hydroponic lettuce and microgreen systems. For now I am boxing them up and storing them, but throwing away any nonessential debris. When I get my stuff in the basement sorted out, I will move to the garage. One of my main goals at present is to simplify and declutter, which is tough when you spent a lifetime of doing cool hobbies and projects and have lots of bits and pieces of gear left over.

Dealing with a serious chocolate and ice cream addiction at the moment. Damn you, Aldi.

Apparently I have post employment stress disorder, I still occasionally have nightmares about my old job.

I rowed my boat again, perhaps the last time this year. I am very happy with it. It is a great toy, and if I use it regularly, rowing will be very good for fitness. I still have some things to work on, that is part of the fun, to have little projects and improvements to make. I also get to see wildlife on lakes: geese, ducks, turtles, minnows, etc. That is very pleasant. I may take up fishing from the boat but I don't really have a desire to grab slimy, smelly fish or cut up the fish, so if I don't keep them, why bother them by hooking them in the mouth. It is interesting to see what type of sea creatures live in the water, though.

I am currently trying to assess whether it is a good idea to snowbird this winter. I am concerned about covid, and about people freaking out because they can't handle the reality of the current situation. These problems can also happen at home, but at home we can become hermits in an emergency and maybe avoid most problems. I do like to get away from winter and from Michigan now and then. I like Michigan but after a while I would like to see someplace else. And the mentality here gets old after a while. If we go it will probably be van camping in northern Florida or southern Arizona. Arizona is my preference but it is a long drive to get there.

I have stocked up with some simple canned food that requires no cooking. My emergency menu would be refried beans, triscuits, peaches in fruit juice, sardines and mixed vegetables. I think I have about a month of food total for one person, in addition to our normal groceries and frozen food that we keep in the house.

It was quite easy to find information on how to make small talk. I am still learning but it seems if you can get someone started talking about what they are interested in, the conversation can lead itself on without a need to ask lots of questions. I'm still learning. Unfortunately now that the weather has changed there are very few people out and about, so fewer chances to meet new people. I have not been walking as much, due to laziness and weather.

Looking forward to dropping Android phones and getting a PinePhonePro. Its not out yet but soon... Eventually my strategy would be to only use an android phone for my Visible $25/month internet and phone connection, and use linux products for everything else. Specifically a Raspberry Pi 400 as my desktop (which is what I currently use) and a PinePhone Pro as my wifi connected "tablet" device. Perhaps eventually buying a sim card to use the PinePhone Pro as a phone.

I would like to make a video projector setup so I can illuminate buildings with subversive slogans.

I don't have much on my to do list other than maintenance, clean up, organization and preparation for winter. My current hobby is feeding the woodstove. I may go quiet with this blog for a while unless I have some great enlightenment to share.

AxelHeyst

Post by AxelHeyst »

If it hasn’t already been mentioned, I like “The art of civilized conversation” by Margaret Shepherd.

I really enjoy your updates, looking forward to whenever the next one is.

sky

Post by sky »

I enjoyed the peacefulness, tranquility and isolation of staying home this winter. I found that I don't need a cabin or a remote property to enjoy the quiet serenity of winter, my current house provides everything I need.

I continue to walk most days, usually shorter distances due to weather. It is twice as hard to walk in snow, thats what I tell myself as I turn back toward home early.

My hobbies are playing guitar, listening to ham radio, watching youtube, and looking at snow falling outside of the window. Also shoveling and snowblowing snow. Walking remains the most important activity of my day.

To love and be loved, to care for and be cared for is the most valuable thing in life.

I have separated the clothes that I actually use from the clothes that just stay in the drawers unused, with the intent of giving away unused clothing.

I have been eating frozen dinner "bowls" frequently. They are not expensive and are easy to prepare. I pop them out of the trays and put them in a pyrex glass pie plate, then bake them at 350F for 50 minutes. Much better than from the microwave. They are tasty and the portions are a good size, enough for one person but not too much, which helps with maintaining one's weight. My wife enjoys cooking but some days she is in too much pain to cook, so it is good to have a freezer full of dinner bowls.

I organized my stuff in the basement and now have everything packed away in bins on a shelf. It is a great feeling to be organized. When things warm up, the garage workshop is next on the deep cleaning list.

I finished my old batch of muesli and mixed a new pail of muesli, 5 pounds rolled oats, 4 pounds chopped dates, 3 pounds roasted unsalted sunflower seeds, 2 pounds walnuts, 1 pound dried flaked coconut.

I no longer make muesli cookies. I made some cookies with extra applesauce which were good, but they were moist and after a few weeks they became moldy. I could fix that by drying them longer, probably about 16 hours total, but that starts to be too much work. I decided I like dry muesli and it is less work, so in the interest of simplification...

I now eat muesli dry from a jar (formerly a peanut jar). I found that I can counteract the digestive problems of eating too much dry muesli by eating a dozen or so prunes along with the muesli. That also increases my fruit intake and tastes very good. I would like to find dehydrated prunes which are not moist to have a long term storage method for prunes. I may try drying them myself.

Winter is a time for mental pursuits. I designed a rudder system for my outrigger sailing canoe. I designed an easy to erect tarp shelter. Both of these projects are waiting on warm weather, the workshop is too cold at the moment.

I watched some videos about the tragedy of the city/state of Tyre. Tyre was a city of people who were traders and sea people. They founded trading outposts and colonies around the Mediterranean Sea as far back as 2000 BC. The City of Tyre was an island fortress with walls up to 150 feet high. When Alexander of Macedon and his army conquered Anatolia and the northern part of the Levant, the City of Tyre resisted and refused to surrender. Alexander built a causeway to the city and eventually broke through the walls and conquered the City of Tyre. The people of Tyre were either killed if they resisted, or sold into slavery if they surrendered. Thus ended the story of an amazing people whose culture thrived for 2000 years. Within 10 years after the siege, Alexander of Macedon was dead. The lesson is, if you are threatened with an extremely strong force, ally with them or surrender, and buy yourself time. Don't fight to the bitter end.

Another story that is a good lesson is the legend of the Mashkode tribe. This story was handed down verbally and likely occured around the time of the 1300's or 1400's. The story is meaningful to me because the Mashkode lived in the same place that I live, and the paths that I walk were also used by the Mashkode. The Mashkode formerly lived north of Harbor Springs, where they were agriculturalists. They were a peaceful people. One day a canoe flotilla of warriors from the Ottawa tribe arrived from across the Lake. They had been waging war in Wisconsin and were mourning the loss of many of their band, killed in battle. The pacifist Mashkode mocked the Ottawa and threw ashes at them because the Mashkode wanted to show them they disapproved of war. This offended the Ottawa, who left and soon returned with a large war party. The Ottawa massacred the Mashkode tribe with very few survivors. The survivors fled and hid, eventually settling in my city. The lesson here is, don't provoke warlike people. They may deserve it, and it would be o so satisfying, but better to be silent and keep your opinions to yourself. There are more strategic ways than using ridicule.

I enjoyed reading the book: Memoirs of Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds, by Charles Mackay. In particular I enjoyed the stories about alchemists. There are some interesting occurances during times of plague that are somewhat related to the current situation. One should not expect rational behavior during times of pestilence. It is best to avoid becoming a scapegoat to a mob, for some imagined guilt related to the plague. Keep your head down, avoid crowds (and social media). I swore an oath of solitude until the pestilence has been driven from our lands, and during the month of January, except for a few trips to the grocery store I avoided contact with others outside the home. In February, I am starting to feel Spring coming on and really want to get out of the house. Could it be that the pestilence is waning?

In the interest of learning about options, I bought a put against the SP500. I did not do a very good job in timing the purchase and could have bought the same put for much less during a rebound of the market. But I am holding it and hoping for a market collapse. If the SP500 goes below 4000, I will make a lot of money, but I fully expect to lose money on this because I am greedy and will probably wait too long to sell. I don't really like this type of gambling because it makes me look at the market every day, sometimes every hour, which I find stressful and boring. So I don't plan to buy options again. This was mainly a market swing trade, which to me looked pretty likely that there would be a crash soon, that doesn't happen but once in a decade or so. If I make some profit I will buy hopefully cheap dividend stocks. If I lose money, oh well, that is the price of tuition of the lesson: Don't bet against the US stock market.

Western Red Cedar

Post by Western Red Cedar »

I'm glad to hear you are doing well and enjoying winter walks. I've been taking long walks 5-6 days per week and really enjoy how the snow transforms the landscape. It is a bit slower and often times challenging, but also remarkably beautiful.
sky wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:44 pm
I finished my old batch of muesli and mixed a new pail of muesli, 5 pounds rolled oats, 4 pounds chopped dates, 3 pounds roasted unsalted sunflower seeds, 2 pounds walnuts, 1 pound dried flaked coconut.

I no longer make muesli cookies. I made some cookies with extra applesauce which were good, but they were moist and after a few weeks they became moldy. I could fix that by drying them longer, probably about 16 hours total, but that starts to be too much work. I decided I like dry muesli and it is less work, so in the interest of simplification...

I now eat muesli dry from a jar (formerly a peanut jar). I found that I can counteract the digestive problems of eating too much dry muesli by eating a dozen or so prunes along with the muesli. That also increases my fruit intake and tastes very good. I would like to find dehydrated prunes which are not moist to have a long term storage method for prunes. I may try drying them myself.
Have you thought about freezing extra muesli cookies? You could just take the number you plan to eat for the week and place them in the fridge or the storage location of your choice.

My parents have quite a few fruit trees and their Italian plum tree produces really well almost every year. The yields are so large that it is difficult to fully dehydrate the plums near the end of the season. You can keep partially dehydrated fruit in the freezer and avoid mold problems as well. I still have some in my freezer from the fall of 2020, along with peaches from 2021. Both batches aren't fully dehydrated, but taste great on oatmeal or as a snack with some nuts.

sky

Post by sky »

I made a large batch of muesli cookies and froze most of them, that worked. The original idea with the muesli cookies was to make a long lasting no refrigeration needed food that was better than the usual energy bars such as Clif bars, Kind bars, Lara bars, etc. I think I can still do that with muesli cookies, I just have to dry them for a long period of time (24 hours) and maybe not use as much applesauce, which is where the moisture comes from.

I planted two plum trees this fall, I hope they survive and start fruiting next season. I would like to build a solar dehydrator that can hold a lot of food, I may need to research how to do that.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

It sounds like you've found a gentle rhythm in your lifestyle. Enjoy!

sky

Post by sky »

Thanks 7, I hope things are going well with you too.

sky

Post by sky »

Open Source Contribution
I worked on an open source project which was coded in C++, reformatting a display for a ham radio, and was thanked by the developer.

Tarp Shelter
I designed and sewed a tarp shelter that is intended to be easy to put up and large enough to be able to have good protection from wind and rain. It is roughly similar in area to an 8'x10' rectangular tarp. It is set up in a similar manner as a diamond fly or plow point tarp shelter. At the end of the day I am usually quite tired and want to put up a shelter that does not take a lot of skill or effort to pitch. The tarp shelter weighs 9 ounces. I generally use a bug bivy underneath the tarp shelter. https://i.postimg.cc/9f2W5Jhp/20220329-122814.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/BQ8Zxjpx/20220329-122845.jpg I still have some work to do, reinforcing the peak tie out grommet and adding a few lifter loops.

Option Report

As expected, I did not sell when I had the opportunity to make a few hundred dollars, and then the market turned on me and I lost money. I learned a lot about options. The most important lesson I learned was that my options bet caused a bipolar emotional response, with me feeling super optimistic when the position was in my favor and super pessimistic when it was against me. The net result was that my emotions were tied to the SP500 index. This type of manic emotional response is exactly what I am trying to eliminate in my goal of achieving a life of tranquility and happiness. I am sure that one can make a living from trading options, but it won't be me doing it.

Because I held an option, I felt a need to watch the news closely and was caught up in war reporting. After the first few days, I did not want to watch death and destruction any more, but still felt the need to check up on the news, I couldn't look away. I am happy the option has expired and perhaps I can now retreat to a quieter, media secluded lifestyle.

Pea Protein Powder
I bought a jar of Vega Essentials to try out. I already have some pea protein powder, but wanted to compare a high quality product to my homemade mix. The Vega Essentials is a chocolate shake mix, and cost about $1.70 a serving which is about 2x my homemade mix. Vega Essentials is easy to prepare in the early groggy morning and tastes pleasant. I think pea protein powder is a good choice for a high protein breakfast when compared to the usual yogurt, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. Vega Essentials supposedly has a number of other high nutrient ingredients. I don't have a way to compare nutrient levels with my homemade mix. In both cases, they reduce hunger for a few hours and have no negative effects. My breakfast of late has been a small portion of muesli, a half dozen prunes and a pea protein powder shake mix. At first I thought I would not buy the higher priced mix, since I am a cheap bastard, but now I think I will continue to use the Vega Essentials product. It tastes good and is convenient.

Homemade Mix: 3 Tbs pea protein powder, 1 Tbs flax seed meal, 1 Tbs dehydrated ground broccoli microgreens. Add to shaker (small peanut butter jar) with water, shake and drink. The taste is acceptable, not too bad, kind of a weird vegetable broth flavor. I have no idea what the nutritional benefits might be, but it allows you to skip a meal to lose weight, or to provide an easy to prepare camp food. I am trying to come up with a way to package servings in a lightweight manner that creates no waste. Perhaps zip-loc bags that can be washed and reused? I may put the powder in an old peanut butter jar along with a one serving scoop.

Dehydrating Prunes
I dehydrated a pound of prunes for 24 hours in an electric dehydrator. They should be dry enough to be long term storage without refrigeration. They don't have as much flavor as the packaged prunes but they are still a good tasting chewy snack. My countertop dehydrator can hold 5 lbs of prunes. It might be better to cut the prunes in half, but I left them whole, as they came out of the package. This allows me to use long term shelf storage in the basement for a large supply of prunes. I estimate that 10 lbs would be about 6 months supply.

Buy It for Life
Thorogood 6" Moc Toe Boots
I wear them for my daily walks when there is snow in winter, often walking through salty slush. There is some wear on the crepe white sole, after about 10+ years to be expected. They have never been cleaned, and were used on many construction sites. Still in good condition.

Homemade Quilts
Some time ago, I learned to sew my own backpacking quilts. I think it was Ego who suggested the book "Beyond Backpacking", by Ray Jardine. I have made four quilts so far. For well over a year I have been sleeping under a backpacking quilt of my own making. They are lightweight, warm and comfortable. The key design features: Use a smooth, lightweight, uncoated nylon fabric of about 1 oz/sq yd. For use in the house, the lightest APEX insulation (2.5 oz/sq yd) is a good choice. For use outside, make two quilts, one with the 2.5 oz sq yd Apex insulation, and one with the 5 oz/sq yd insulation, and for cold weather, take both quilts and stack them. The temperature ratings should be: Both quilts: 10F. 5 oz/sq yd: 30F. 2.5 oz/sq yd: 50F.
https://ripstopbytheroll.com/collection ... insulation .
Make 6" foot pockets in the corners at the foot end, these allow you to easily position the quilt with your feet. The cut out length should be about 8" longer than your standing height so you can cover your head in cold windy conditions. The width can be the width of the fabric or insulation, or you could reduce it a small amount to save weight. Add a draft stopper all the way around the quilt. A draft stopper is a 12" piece of nylon, same material as used in the quilt insulation cover, which is sewn around the perimeter of the quilt. Wash the quilt by stuffing it into a 5 gallon pail, add warm water and a very small amount of detergent, and mix it around with your hand. Let it stand an hour or two, drain it, then fill again with warm water to rinse, and drain. Then hang it on a bar or clothesline for a day or two to dry. It is fragile when wet due to the weight of the wet insulation so be gentle with it.

Raspberry Pi 400 Desktop
This is working great. I have not needed to turn on my laptop for months. This is not for everyone, I have been a linux user since the late 1990's and know how to deal with the issues. I have a script which I use to start up a new build. All my data is saved to a usb thumb drive and backed up 2 times every month. I am using the Raspberry Pi operating system and am quite happy with it. If necessary, I can remove the sd card and a usb thumb drive and take my operating system and all my data with me in a moment's notice. I also have several Tb drive backups.

Gas Burning Appliances
My big "investment" so far this year has been a new furnace and a new on demand hot water heater. Both of my old appliances started to fail, so it was not by choice, but by necessity. I hope these are buy it for the rest of my life items, but who knows. I am sure the cost of these are going to go up dramatically with inflation so I am hoping to have avoided a higher cost of replacement in the future.

The Village Peasant

I planted oats, fava beans and walking stick kale. It looks like squirrels ate the fava bean seed. I did see one bean sprout coming up, maybe a few survived.

Political Activity

I was asked to speak on an issue because a group needed support and I have "credibility". I was quite happy to hear those words after the period of corruption, incompetence and self-serving governance my community has experienced. Apparently I have separated my identity from that of the idiocracy. However, in preparing for the speech and in political scheming to accomplish goals of the group, I started to have the whole mental racing and strategizing that I used to consider normal. I could not sleep and was constantly playing an internal 3d chess game with how to outmaneuver my opponents. I wrote my speech, identified future political platform issues and developed a plan for my next candidacy. But there is a problem, I no longer want to have this mental discord that comes from political battles. I exited the scene at a good time and am much better off for not participating. I don't think I will make any public speeches again, nor will I be active in politics. I have probably made this statement before and failed to stay away from political activity.

Sailing Canoe

Making progress on the outrigger float and crossbeams. Slow and steady, I suspect my enjoyment has more to do with building the thing than paddling it. Warmer weather means I will be able to use epoxy more efficiently.

mountainFrugal

Post by mountainFrugal »

I think Raspbian OS/Pi Hardware has come a long way and is now a great alternative to a regular laptop machine if you are not doing anything graphics heavy. I tried to compile/run Krita (opensource version of photoshop) on there and I could get it to work, but it was just too much for the Pi to handle, and would crash the system frequently. If I could get a digital painting program that works really well on there with some sort of external drawing tablet this would be my only setup. Currently, I use my work laptop for that. Or just skip the digital art all together, but then I might not make as much art.

sky

Post by sky »

I plan to do some video editing soon, using Openshot. That should be a good test of the Pi.

bos

Post by bos »

mountainFrugal wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:30 pm
I tried to compile/run Krita (opensource version of photoshop) on there and I could get it to work, but it was just too much for the Pi to handle, and would crash the system frequently.
Graphic software does a lot of reads/writes. Something like a Sandisk extreme pro SD card can help a lot with this and improve the peformance of a PI.
But with the current inflated prices of the PI, I think most people are better off by picking up an old second hands Thinkpad.

Scott 2

Post by Scott 2 »

I've been mixing protein for about 10 years. The problem I run into with store bought is palate fatigue. When something is full of flavor, I only get so many before I never want to have it again. I also want to avoid artificial sweeteners, wasteful packaging and high prices.

I've had luck aiming for a lightly spiced, barely sweet mix. I prep servings ahead of time, so I can do this. My current go to:

1 Scoop Protein
1/2 tsp sugar - this balances the bitter of the protein and cocoa. 2 grams of sugar is worth the trade, IMO.
1/4 tsp cocoa - alkalized will give a richer flavor, sometimes sold as dark
pinch of salt - electrolytes can make the protein feel better, if it's all you have in the morning
dash of cinnamon - Ceylon is a little milder and supposedly offers blood sugar benefits

I hand mix into warm water, which lets things dissolve better. Not too warm, or the protein clumps. I found all the air introduced by a shaker cup can upset my stomach. Anyway, I was prepping this morning and thought I'd share, after reading your post.

sky

Post by sky »

@Scott 2
Thanks, I will give that recipe a try. I like the portioning system.

@bos
I looked on Ebay and there are some Thinkpads for about $100, which is what a Pi 400 costs. With a Pi, you will still need a monitor, a few sd cards, a usb or ssd drive, a usb to headphone jack and a powered usb hub. That is what I use for my desktop pc (Pi 400). So the used Thinkpad is cheaper with slightly better hardware specs.

zbigi

Post by zbigi »

sky wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 5:15 pm
So the used Thinkpad is cheaper with slightly better hardware specs.

I'm under the impression that Thinkpad has massively better hardware. The Pi can sometimes strugle with just video playback.

sky

Post by sky »

I am currently running Raspberry Pi OS 64 bit operating system with 1.8 Ghz clockspeed, which is the standard speed. I don't have a problem watching youtube videos. In the past I have overclocked to 2.1 Ghz with no overheating problems. The cheap Thinkpad that I looked at on ebay was a 2.4 Ghz clockspeed model. I am not questioning that the Thinkpad has better specs for less money, but the pi seems to be adequate for my needs.

@Scott 2:
Tastes good, I will now start down the rabbit hole of mixing my own protein drinks.

Scott 2

Post by Scott 2 »

Glad to hear it.

I also had luck making vanilla sugar, then using that for a similar recipe, minus the cocoa. Vanilla sugar takes some time to prep, and vanilla is expensive, so I drifted away from doing that. I did not try using vanilla extract, since I don't like the taste. Raw vanilla doesn't dissolve in water, so making the vanilla sugar was necessary.

I tried using freeze dried, powdered strawberry, but found it did not dissolve in water.

Half the time, I blend unflavored protein into a smoothie, using a ninja shake blender. This is often a meal substitute. Maybe I'm too busy or lazy to eat, maybe I lifted too hard and my stomach doesn't want solid food. I think this would absorb your greens or flax much better. I'll note - if you want flax for the Omega-3's, the body isn't great at converting the ALA in flax to DHA. DHA is what's supposed to provide health benefits. We're paying $35 a month to take 1000mg of Ovega-3 DHA a day instead.

Currently I'm using oat milk, frozen mango, frozen berries, frozen spinach, sunflower seed butter and a scoop of protein. When I can get unsweetened soy milk, I use that instead of the oat milk.

I find some mango or banana is required to get a smooth drink. I prefer the nutritional profile of berries, but alone they will be icey and/or seedy. Blackberries tend to be the culprit here. Aldi has a frozen cherry blend without blackberries, which I prefer.

I found almond butter an acceptable sub for sunflower seed butter, though it is thicker and annoying to stir. Peanut butter tastes weird blended, IMO. Using a nut butter helps hide the taste and texture of the protein powder. I also had luck blending everything else, then adding protein for a very short blend. But, that's more steps, so I used the nut butter.

zbigi

Post by zbigi »

sky wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:08 pm
I am currently running Raspberry Pi OS 64 bit operating system with 1.8 Ghz clockspeed, which is the standard speed. I don't have a problem watching youtube videos. In the past I have overclocked to 2.1 Ghz with no overheating problems. The cheap Thinkpad that I looked at on ebay was a 2.4 Ghz clockspeed model. I am not questioning that the Thinkpad has better specs for less money, but the pi seems to be adequate for my needs.
Out of curiosity, I looked up some details. Rasp Pi 4 CPU is performing at around 25% of the crappiest low-end Intel CPUs (the Pentiums and Celerons, not even i3-s): https://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page= ... =Raspberry

Like you said, it may still be enough for many applications. Not to mention the Pi has much smaller energy footprint.

sky

Post by sky »

Its been a long winter, but we escaped a chilly spring by van camping on Ocracoke Island.

sky

Post by sky »

shaz

Post by shaz »

That's lovely.