Forum members swapping trash and treasure by flatrate mail

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Re: Forum members swapping trash and treasure by flatrate mail

Post by jacob »

thef0x wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:20 pm
@Jacob -- happy to send you some melt-your-face-off pepper seeds at the end of the season (~Oct) and maybe a bottle of hot sauce or two. No need to send anything in return, my way of saying thanks for creating & hosting this community.

Will send a larger amount of seeds from unnamed variety boxes* I've bought (unnamed b/c cheaper) and also a few special breeds.
Much appreciated. I'll try to remember. We've only had one good chili year out of 10, but the payoff here would definitely be worth it. I usually spike my pasta sauce with stuff like this: https://www.amazon.com/Bomb-Beyond-Insa ... B000FIBBWS

Slevin

Re: Forum members swapping trash and treasure by flatrate mail

Post by Slevin »

I have an HTC Vive I got off a buddy that I’m willing to part with if anyone is interested in trying VR. Still works well, only game I’ve tried is Skyrim VR with loads of graphics mods, and it was absolutely terrifying.

You pay shipping, and you decide if you want the tripods that the sensors have shipped to you, or if you want to try and source something yourself (they are relatively large). Everything else should fit in one of the flat rate boxes (or some random box by weight, whatever you want / is cheaper).