Vagabond London Tips for ERE

Say hello!!
Homeless GTab Man

Post by Homeless GTab Man »

Hello all. I am homeless and this is why I have a galaxy tab. I charge it here in London at Starbucks, and use the free wifi here to order food with it as a luxury. I can get by on this device.
I am a designer by training and know about color theory, memory, space and visual theory. I am turning over a new leaf, no more Books Brothers, no more Hugo Boss suits and no more Hermes - this has been my choice.
I hold a deep concern about my fellows and this is what leads me down this path. This means I am the last person around me I take care of.
I have worked in fashion, have studied liberal arts, languages, design and social sciences. I hold post graduate degrees. But here I am.
I got out when I could, and many of my co-workers are still chipping away at their mortgages. Here, I can live on less than 10 pounds a day here, about 15 dollars, meet wonderful people, enjoy clean places, and see the world.
I come from a good family, and am a long way from home. It would take me several hours to return home by plane.
If you have any questions about how to do this, just ask them or follow my twitter and spread the word. I will also start a thread in the other section for this purpose.