hi

Say hello!!
kane

hi

Post by kane »

I come from Europe and I've read the ERE book for the first time somewhere around summer 2013, just entering the workforce then. Was more or less hooked on the ideas since. Have read MMM also, but I enjoy no-nonsense attitude here (had a few NT friends in my life).

Never was much of a spender, I'm a rather introverted NF type, so a couple of books and internet access is good enough. The downside is that I have not really adhered to some kind of a grand plan, i.e. I think that my current situation (which is very comfortable IMO) is more of a product of "less bad decisions" than "a plan and good decisions taken", but maybe that's just my bias :)

I'm currently trying to go through Jacob's Investing Curriculum (which already helped me to get this thing that in terms of learning, a good textbook on-topic without clickbaits is a wet dream for me) and learn more hands-on hobbies, because as I said previously, I was mostly into thinking about things, ideas etc. So e.g. bike maintenance is really tough at the moment, but want to keep at it.

Aside from that, I've been trying to develop my... I guess It's called emotional intelligence? Where you don't dismiss things that are "stupid" for you, but try to think about motivations that the other side has (I have/had this tendency to just straight dismiss something, which after a few years started to make sense when seen in different light and modified a bit).

I've been reading this forum on on and off basis for a couple years now, decided that it's a final moment to register to get 22 on the registration date. This really was a final argument for me, I just have this strange thing with dates :(

I very much enjoyed reading some of your conversations and certainly stolen many book titles which exploded my world view into various directions, the process which I enjoyed very much. Thank you Jacob et al.

M

Re: hi

Post by M »

Welcome to the forum!

I am an INFP and joined the forum 12 years ago to secure a letter of the alphabet for myself. :lol:

I think you will like it here.

candide

Re: hi

Post by candide »

Welcome, Kane.