Personality Test

How to pass, fit in, eventually set an example, and ultimately lead the way.
irukandjisting

Post by irukandjisting »

ISTP - with 89% percent introverted
Do my own thing, often unlike others, time out, choosy, broad knowledge of nothing in particular, eclectic musically, reliable, generous

Spartan_Warrior

Post by Spartan_Warrior »

INTJ

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(50%) Judging(33%)
You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)

You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)

You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)

You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)
Not surprising.

frihet

Post by frihet »

INTJ

Introvert(100%) iNtuitive(25%) Thinking(1%) Judging(44%)
Another one ha ha but that is a weak T. Have really never been interested in numbers and mathematics. So not the typical ingeneer type. Maybe that's what's shown with that?
100% introversion fits so well. Love to be alurker at forums and rarelly feels the need to participate and discuss for example.

RealPerson

Post by RealPerson »

INTJ. Generally the INTJs on this blog seem more analytical than I am. Never expected that result from the assessment.

Chad

Post by Chad »

Never expected the INTJ rating? Or, never expected to find more analytical INTJ's?

mindfulmonk

Re: Personality Test

Post by mindfulmonk »

INTJ

CS

Post by CS »

INTJ

100% / 100% / 62% / 22%

I guess the first two are pretty clear cut!

vivacious

Post by vivacious »

Does anyone else think these are kind of dumb? What if you're a flexible person and try a lot of different things? I guess there still may be some patterns over time. I think a lot of the stuff depends on the situation though etc. I spose some conditioning/genetics/tendencies could be represented with these tests though.

OTCW

Post by OTCW »

INTJ

56%
38%
38%
11%

SilverElephant

Post by SilverElephant »

ISTJ
Introvert(44%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(1%) Judging(22%)

I sometimes get ISFJ, depending on the day, the questions and the planetary alignment.

EdithKeeler

Post by EdithKeeler »

I didn't take this particular test, but I've taken the actual Myers Briggs three different times and scored ENTJ all three times. I am on the lower end of E, but still very much E.

raylit20

Post by raylit20 »

INTJ

Just another INTJ checking in. Very curious to see this particular personality type so heavily attracted to the ERE blog.

Dusty

Post by Dusty »

INTJ

Moderate, Moderate, Moderate, and Moderate

JV

Post by JV »

It's been a few months since I last took the test, but I also tested as INTJ. My I is pretty close to E (11% I), my J is heading towards P (33% J), but my N and T are pretty strong (50% and 66%, respectively).

Actually, when this thread was posted a few years back, I took the test (INTJ back then too), read about Myers-Briggs and dove into learning about it. Interesting stuff.

train_writer

Post by train_writer »

INFP (but almost ENFP)

Angelpie

Post by Angelpie »

I've been professionally tested three times and certified as a very strong INFJ. It's a hindrance a lot of the time, especially in taking care of myself, since I want to take care of others. I also have no ambition to make large amounts of money, so I literally have to force myself to earn enough to save. Sometimes, it's almost like a disability.

Ian

Post by Ian »

I wish we had a poll so we could see just how heavily-weighted this community is to INTJ. I've always been very close on the I/E scale, but I say "I" since I don't fit the stereotype of an extrovert, so I fall into the common pattern.
vivacious wrote:Does anyone else think these are kind of dumb? What if you're a flexible person and try a lot of different things?
I'd suspect that flexibility itself is a personality trait not shared by all types. However, the MBTI unquestionably has limitations and there are serious challenges to its statistical validity. Off the top of my head, I recall that a significant number of people do not consistently retest into the same personality type. Others do, but it suggests that the test only gauges certain types in a meaningful way.

qBert

Post by qBert »

INTJ

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (56%)
You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

before45

Post by before45 »

INFJ. This month :-) One problem I have with this test is that once you know it, it's clear what letter each answer will correspond to, so it's hard for me to take it without second-guessing a lot.

Ego

Post by Ego »

ENTJ