Hello from Minnesota!

Say hello!!
thegoldenpath

Hello from Minnesota!

Post by thegoldenpath »

Hello, I am thegoldenpath and I finally decided to join the forum after lurking for years. I'm planning on writing a journal to help get to grips with my path moving forward. I've been a quasi salaryman for a while and am at the point I need to get out. Structuring my future plans, organizing web of goals, hammering out current inefficiencies and so on are my aims for the journal at this point. Just forcing myself to organize my thoughts needed to the degree to publish them here is part of the overall plan, so looking forward to the journey!

Smashter

Re: Hello from Minnesota!

Post by Smashter »

Welcome out of the lurking shadows! And hello from a fellow midwesterner. I agree that posting around here is a great way to force yourself to organize your thoughts. Looking forward to following along.

thegoldenpath

Post by thegoldenpath »

Thank you Smashter. I have been struggling with my first journal entry for a few days now, decided to just make an introduction post, and now the journal has progressed nicely!

IlliniDave

Post by IlliniDave »

Hello and welcome from another Midwesterner and part-year Minnesotan. I to have derived a lot of benefit from spilling the beans as it were, and the ensuing dialogue. I was in the salarymen cocoon for a long time and it's now been almost 3 years since I wriggled out and took flight. I started my journal off just talking about stuff, some relevant, some not so much.

Smashter

Post by Smashter »

That’s a good point, iDave. It can be intimidating to post around here because everyone seems really brilliant, so sometimes it’s best to just let it rip and not overthink it. Everyone will always be kind and helpful.

sodatrain

Post by sodatrain »

Let er rip!

There are a lot of really wonderful and bright people here... they are also very kind and welcoming. :). There is def a crowd of seasoned and expert level ERE folks... and there are others, like me, who are still learning and climbing the skill ladder.

Born and Raised MN here. Small town south of MSP. Nice to see some other MN peeps here.

Welcome and good luck!