Germany Meetup

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
NewBlood

Re: Germany Meetup

Post by NewBlood »

shelob wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:31 am
I don’t know why there would be problems with that. (And I find talking about certain subjects easier in English, anyway.) But it might be advantageous if you’re ok with hearing non-English conversations in the background :)
Sounds good to me!
Loutfard's ERE fest will be too far for me this year since I'm trying not to fly, so definitely interested in a closer meet-up over a weekend if dates work out! As long as it's accessible by train/public transport.

ErnestScribbl3r

Post by ErnestScribbl3r »

I am also interested in joining. I live in Bavaria (Landshut) and could travel by public transport/train.
In the meantime I'm thinking about starting a Journal to get started on my way to ERE.

shelob

Post by shelob »

Great to see so much interest!
Maybe we should start suggesting weekends. @Jean since you offered to host, would you like to suggest a weekend that's convenient for you? Thank you very much!

Jean

Post by Jean »

ok, i'll check for a week end.
Are most peoples ready to leave Germany for the meet up?

Edit:
How would it work for you all if it was centered around the week end on the 5-7 july ? This way, It doesnt compete too much with louftard's ERE fest.

shelob

Post by shelob »

Jean wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:58 am
How would it work for you all if it was centered around the week end on the 5-7 july ? This way, It doesnt compete too much with louftard's ERE fest.
I can't confirm attendance yet, but market it in my calendar! Hope to see y'all there :D and thank you @Jean!

Gern

Post by Gern »

Thanks for your offer Jean. Unfortunately 900-1000 km (traveling from the Northeast of Germany) is too far away for a weekend.

NewBlood

Post by NewBlood »

Jean wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:58 am
How would it work for you all if it was centered around the week end on the 5-7 july ?
Ah bummer, I'm on grandma's 90th bday duty that weekend... Thank you for offering to host though!

Jean

Post by Jean »

i thought centered on the week end, but i expect some people to hang around longer.
There is a shit ton of outdoor activities (climbing, water, paragliding, bascaly anything) possible within walking or öv distance.