new member from easternmost Massachusetts

Say hello!!
Oey

new member from easternmost Massachusetts

Post by Oey »

Hello! I'm a new member but a long reader of the ERE website and I've seen many videos featuring Jacob. So smart and insightful, I so wish I had this information long ago in my life. But i'm doing it now -- so grateful to Jacob and his work. This year is my first BNY. So far I've succeeded, except at the thrift shop I bought a $4 radio. Mea culpa mea maxima... couldn't help myself it was a steal of a deal. Yes, I know: NO EXCEPTIONS (exceptions are bad in many ways...). Looking ahead, I am beginning to see what Neo saw, the code flowing beneath the false picture. We're in a shopping consumerist matrix with a monetary system designed to keep it that way, along with all the bad things Jacob has so well enumerated. I'm looking forward to learning more of the wisdom of ERE and its founder and members.

AxelHeyst

Re: new member from easternmost Massachusetts

Post by AxelHeyst »

It's not whether or not you fall down, it's whether or not you get back up. Welcome!

unemployable

Post by unemployable »

You live in the Chatham Lighthouse?

bookworm

Post by bookworm »

Welcome to the forum Oey! It's nice to see someone else from Massachusetts around here. I'm also doing my first BN period so rooting for you on your journey.