Investments Trade Log

Ask your investment, budget, and other money related questions here
giskard

Re: Investments Trade Log

Post by giskard »

thedollar wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:07 am

I still believe these two companies are awesome. People should go read about NVO. They are extremely profitable and they are only serving 1 million Americans with their new obesity drug, while there are 100 million Americans who are obese (BMI 30+). The potential is huge.
I 100% agree w/ you on NVO. Been long it for years building a large position. The GLP1 situation is just icing on the cake now.

Additionally Lilly is a great one too. Both LLY and NVO look like hockey sticks now.

thedollar

Post by thedollar »

Henry wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:13 am
As of this minute you have made $14,653.00. You can sell and live like JLF for two years.
Or I could almost buy two tickets to Superbowl at $8,600 per ticket or 3 tickets to a Swift concert at $3,801 each. Has the world gone mad? Seems like people or a number of people have become more spendy since these prices are working.
giskard wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:22 pm
I 100% agree w/ you on NVO. Been long it for years building a large position. The GLP1 situation is just icing on the cake now.

Additionally Lilly is a great one too. Both LLY and NVO look like hockey sticks now.
Yup, Eli Lilly is also great, but I'm biased since I'm from Denmark. I think Novo will be quicker to ramp up production. Also, Novo has an awesome track record for returning almost 100% of profits. They pay their executives peanuts compared to Eli Lilly too. Lol, Elil Lilly is handing out 30-40% of their profits each year in sharebased compensation to employees while it's nearly nothing for Novo. I'd much rather be a Novo investor.

Henry

Post by Henry »

thedollar wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:49 am
It's such an epic and historic event that I need to be a little bit in on it. Can they keep it up? When will it end? How will it end? We've never seen anything like this before.
NVDA passes GOOGL to become third largest US company.