EREfest Quail Haven, September 2024

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
loutfard

Re: EREfest Quail Haven, September 2024

Post by loutfard »

kotton wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 9:25 am
Hi. Muchas gracias for wanting to organize and host again! I had no idea last year had happened. Are you planning to keep number of attendees under a max (20, for example)? I am in Europe and would like to join if schedule permits.
For you interest, I'd love to get a modest European EREfest rolling near our summer house. I have requested my my wife's authorisation and will further hijack this thread should I get it :-)

mathiverse

Post by mathiverse »

loutfard wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:00 am
will further hijack this thread should I get it :-)
If you start organizing an EuroERE Fest, the please make a new thread rather than hijacking this one. It'd be appropriate to link from this thread to the one about EuroERE Fest for an announcement, but it'd be bad form to hijack any more than that.

kotton

Post by kotton »

@loutfard: I have been hearing rumors and look forward to it. Fingers crossed on the DW! :-)

@AxelHeyst: 40 is a lot already. Wow. I like the format you've come up with. It sounds just about the right enough of time.

AxelHeyst

Post by AxelHeyst »

2Birds1Stone wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:34 am
How are you accepting RSVP? Asking for a friend ;)
I'm going to find some kind of easy rsvp link thingamajig to post here soon. Don't worry, I'll make it obvious and your seats are assured anyway. :lol:

loutfard

Post by loutfard »

mathiverse wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:38 am
If you start organizing an EuroERE Fest, the please make a new thread rather than hijacking this one. It'd be appropriate to link from this thread to the one about EuroERE Fest for an announcement, but it'd be bad form to hijack any more than that.
That was exactly the idea indeed. If I get a go, I will set up a separate thread for it...

AxelHeyst

Post by AxelHeyst »

@loutfard dooo itt!!! :D

I built an RSVP form for EREfest at the bottom of the landing page here. It goes to a google doc spreadsheet that only I have access to.