Nonviolent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg (Discussion + Book Club Meeting)

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
delay

Re: Nonviolent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg (Discussion + Book Club Meeting)

Post by delay »

Crusader wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:56 pm
Thank you very much for your suggestions! I am allergic to anything "spiritual", so OSA doesn't seem like a good fit for me.
I used to share that attitude, but when I set aside my allergy and tried it, it turned out the Octagon Society stuff really works.

mathiverse

Re: Nonviolent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg (Discussion + Book Club Meeting)

Post by mathiverse »

mathiverse wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:09 am
The other participants suggested that we have another meeting about how our NVC implementation is going. The meeting will consist of talking about what went well, what didn't work, and lessons learned. I'll post more information about that meeting in this thread once I nail down the details. I will be targeting January after the holidays which will hopefully give us interesting fodder for discussions. :lol:
The date and time for this second meet up will be forthcoming.

mathiverse

Post by mathiverse »

NVC Meet Up Announcement

Date: January 28, 2024
Time: 10 am Eastern
Meeting Link: PM me for the information! All those who already expressed interest in the first meet up should have received a PM with the new information already. I'd love to have you attend this coming meet up!

The discussion topic for the meeting will be the practice of NVC. How has implementation of NVC gone for you? Lessons learned? Best practices? Worth the trouble? Etc