Solopreneur MMG

Home of groups, cadres, circles, teams, ...
liberty

Re: Solopreneur MMG

Post by liberty »

@shaz Cool, that's great!! Then we are 3, or 4 if @xmj joins too.

Write here or on DM if you are interested in joining :)

ertyu

Post by ertyu »

Are you guys envisioning this to be a video call, a chat, parralel play while working, one-time status report??

liberty

Post by liberty »

Chat, plus video calls once per week, maybe? Then those who want to work closer together, can schedule additional calls. But let's discuss this in chat or call when we start out.

shaz

Post by shaz »

I will be most likely to participate in asynchronous communication because times when I am willing to use a phone or computer outside of work are sporadic - mainly when I can't sleep or I am trapped waiting for something.

mountainFrugal

Post by mountainFrugal »

shaz wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:59 pm
The organizers usually agreed to pay him the per diem, most of which he would pocket because he spent little on food for himself. If you get another invitation to attend a conference you could try requesting a meal per diem instead of having your meals purchased.
This is a great idea. Thanks!

mountainFrugal

Post by mountainFrugal »

There is interest in actually getting this going again. My current 2 businesses are being written about in my journal: viewtopic.php?p=282553#p282553

One is a partnership the other is a soloprenuer business that focuses on nature based zines, illustration, and data visualization. My business partner and I re-read The E-Myth Revisited and went through most of the exercises independently and then together.

I will contribute to the thread on that topic here in Mathiverses's Journal: viewtopic.php?p=280689#p280689