Greetings!

Say hello!!
christmascake

Greetings!

Post by christmascake »

Hello.

I've only recently found this blog and forum and I must say it is absolutely packed with amazing information from everyone. Feel like I have so much reading to do! I'm not sure I fully comprehend what ERE really means but everything I've read aligns with my outlook and intent.

Looking forward to engaging with everyone on here and hopefully making a meaningful impact to my life.

mooretrees

Re: Greetings!

Post by mooretrees »

Welcome! Understanding ERE is both simple and hard. It’s a deep subject and worth the effort. Looking forward to reading about your journey!

mathiverse

Post by mathiverse »

Welcome! I'm looking forward to hearing more from you! There is definitely a lot to take in with ERE. I hope you enjoy it!

christmascake

Post by christmascake »

Thanks both! I have intentions/aspirations of at least FI and then RE, but not sure it was extreme! I like the journal forum, and tempted to start my own story once I get comfortable on here.

mooretrees

Post by mooretrees »

I certainly understand the trepidation about starting a journal, but once you get a few post under your belt that nervousness will pass. Plus, we’re here to help! I remember how scary it was to start a journal, but it’s so worth it.