Typed agents turning zones communally as a spiral.

The "other" ERE. Societal aspects of the ERE philosophy. Emergent change-making, scale-effects,...
daylen

Re: Typed agents turning zones communally as a spiral.

Post by daylen »

With an emerging pattern over the last two drawings that hints at a generalized spotlight around the edge of an AQAL chart. The upper-left (UL), upper-right (UR), lower-left (LL), and lower-right (LR) matching up to I, IT, WE, and ITS.

Spotlights
UL: singular ego
UR: singular eco
LL: plural ego
LR: plural eco

Dual Spotlights
UL x UR: singular ego & eco (NONE -> ONE -> MANY -> ALL)
UL x LL: singular & plural ego (soul point(s) -> soul structure)

The mirrored dual spotlights at LR x UR and LR x LL hinging upon a pluralistic eco (i.e. systems theory from without and social autopoiesis from within).
Last edited by daylen on Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

daylen

Post by daylen »

While at IT/ITS, I/WE can treat the gross [and subtle] realities (aka agent tiles) as having imaginary boundaries delineating dual spotlights. I/WE can choose to include them if needed in addition to dotted frame/map curves if desired.

As is becoming apparent, multiple levels of generality allow for multiple levels of hypothesis generation requiring multiple levels of experimental granularity (which in turn suggest inductions into further generality and specificity).

daylen

Post by daylen »

Potential zipping of identity and instrument suggesting pegs for individual agent turns and collective turnings, as well as spirals. Cosmology being a singular counter-weight to the micro-heavy, pluralistic volutionary proposal. Face-planting a subtle irony with some schizo vibes.

EDIT: Perhaps just "physics" is going too narrow with respect to modeling human activity. Chemistry and Biology can be included as well. Sociology being reinvented here.