Free Online Exercise Classes

Health, Fitness, Food, Insurance, Longevity, Diets,...
Western Red Cedar

Free Online Exercise Classes

Post by Western Red Cedar »

I'm interested in working out more at home and want to expand my fitness routines. Do you have any free, online exercise classes that you enjoy or recommend? I'm particularly interested in home workout classes with no (or minimal) equipment, but am happy to check anything out.

For yoga, I love DoYogaWithMe:

https://www.doyogawithme.com/

For ab workouts or general fitness advice, I like Athlean-X on YouTube

Crusader

Re: Free Online Exercise Classes

Post by Crusader »

Someone told me about this website:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/

I don't use it myself as I have a calisthenics routine that I follow (custom-ish made by a fitness person).

Western Red Cedar

Post by Western Red Cedar »

@ Crusader

This looks promising and similar to the yoga website I use. Some content available for free and some behind a paywall. For some reason, I don't have a lot of discipline to stick with workout routines at home. If I get out to a gym or on a bike ride, my mindset shifts and I want to make the most of the outing.

I appreciate the info!

enigmaT120

Post by enigmaT120 »

I like tabata classes on Youtube. I've done several from a channel, I think it's called "Bodyfit by Amy" or something like that. 25 minutes is enough. I hate working out inside so much that Tabata is a good choice for me. You get it over with fast! With the smoke outside I'll probably do one tomorrow in the living room. I prefer the one with light dumbells.

UrbanHomesteader

Post by UrbanHomesteader »

Yoga with Adriene on YouTube. She has monthly playlists and a ton of videos.The recent ones are really high quality.