Slightly Unhinged Investing Thoughts at the Corner of the Corner of Dr. Fisker’s Mountain

Ask your investment, budget, and other money related questions here
Riggerjack

Re: Slightly Unhinged Investing Thoughts at the Corner of the Corner of Dr. Fisker’s Mountain

Post by Riggerjack »

So the important question is, where are the productive assets at a fair price?
That's one question. One I haven't seen you address. The important question within your question is "what is a fair price?" Answering either will decrease your anxiety about the others.

If you have reservations about assets that others have bid up beyond your comfort level, find something that hasn't been bid up. If you are looking in retail financial products, that seems to be a well gleaned field, perhaps a wider search will be necessary for you to find something you are comfortable with.

If you are comfortable being an outlier, perhaps this is your competitive advantage.

Mister Imperceptible

Re: Slightly Unhinged Investing Thoughts at the Corner of the Corner of Dr. Fisker’s Mountain

Post by Mister Imperceptible »

I feel surrounded by warmth and caring men.

I am going to eat some ice cream.

Although the portfolio has performed very well over the last year.

fiby41

Post by fiby41 »

bigato wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:18 pm
the market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent
Unless one is Warren Buffett in which case one can sit on 116 billion USD of cash equivalents.

Mister Imperceptible

Post by Mister Imperceptible »

fiby41 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:30 am
Unless one is Warren Buffett in which case one can sit on 128 billion USD of cash equivalents.
fixed

https://marketrealist.com/2019/11/is-be ... m-buffett/