search/sort function for topics with the most replies

Questions and comments
wolf

search/sort function for topics with the most replies

Post by wolf »

Usually the topics with the most replies (e.g. What is your FIRE number? Your expected FIRE expenses?) are very interesting, insightful and worthwhile to read.

Unluckily within the search function it is not possible to sort the results by replies.

@Jacob: Is it possible to have such a function? Or as an alternative it would/could be also ok, to create a topic by forum which lists all the "most replied topics" (that you analyzed manually on the database)? Or is there a third option, in order to see the "most replied topics"?

Would be anybody else also interested in such a thing, or is it just me?

jennypenny

Re: search/sort function for topics with the most replies

Post by jennypenny »

You can do that within each board. Go to the bottom left of the page. Next to the 'new topic' button there is a place where you can choose how to sort the posts. Two of the choices are 'replies' and 'views'. HTH

wolf

Post by wolf »

Great! Thank you jennypenny! That is exactly I was looking for.

Gilberto de Piento

Post by Gilberto de Piento »

To revisit some fun times do this in the politics board.

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny »

Bite your tongue. :P I stopped posting in the politicking thread because I felt like I was picking at a scab.

I like the older threads with lifestyle suggestions that are closer to Dan Price's level. I'll never be that creative, but contemplating that level of ERE shifts my center of focus towards the Proenneke end of the spectrum.