Fox's Journey: And Onto the Sunlight!

Where are you and where are you going?
C40

Re: Fox's Journey: And Onto the Sunlight!

Post by C40 »

It's COMEBACK SEASON for the Foxy one. Yeah buddy!

I happen to know a thicc spicy cuban girl named Salome who lives in Miami. She's smart for her age (probably about the same age as you), I think she's vegan and environmentalist, a dog expert, has a gig housesitting a luxury high-rise condo, and goes to places like Portland for vacations. That's where I met her. I could possibly internet-introduce you through Instagram. She has a spectacular butt.

BRUTE

Post by BRUTE »

good.

BRUTE

Post by BRUTE »

C40 wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:41 pm
thicc [..] vegan [..] spectacular butt.
citation needed

C40

Post by C40 »

Ok I'm checking..

prognastat

Post by prognastat »

Welcome back, glad to hear it's going well.

As for gf front, not much you can do except getting out and meeting people doing things you like that they would have in common. Hopefully eventually you'll then meet someone.

C40

Post by C40 »

Ok, here's your citation BRUTE: She's been vegetarian for 6-7 years, and vegan for 2-3. She's got those fierce Latina fertility genes. I think her butt (and boobs) will always be big unless she's totally starving.

Fox - while you're single, I recommend becoming a masturbation expert and learning/practicing some things that will make sex better when you do get partner(s): being able to have non-ejaculator orgasms, and being able to have multiple orgasms. Or I suppose you could go the other route, become a 'master of your domain', and believe then your drive will make it happen. But that will only be useful if you're able to not get too impatient.

Edit - and you could use your extra free time to learn more about another important thing:
https://www.amazon.com/Box-Lunch-Layper ... unnilingus

https://www.amazon.com/She-Comes-First- ... omes+first

And if you haven't read this, I found it useful in relationships along with other ares of life:
https://www.amazon.com/Please-Understan ... 1885705026
Last edited by C40 on Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

CS

Post by CS »

lol! That is not how I'd recommend getting/keeping a girlfriend. However, it does make it more fun when you do snag one...

In case you are interested -
Step one, get out of the male mindset. (Hint, telling her that her recommendation came with references to butt and boobs is not a good idea. She knows. Every guy drools in non-subtle ways. Be different.)

There are other steps, but they mostly involve not being selfish, and you're smart enough to figure them out. :lol:

prognastat

Post by prognastat »

Oh and keep in mind there are worse things than being single. Such as being miserable in a loveless relationship where you just annoy one another. You're better off taking your time to finding someone than rushing into something because you believe it will make your happier.

TheWanderingScholar

Post by TheWanderingScholar »

Hey you are not dead!

Happy you are the situation you are is nice. GF problems always exist if you let it.

Source; Currently single and apathetic about it.

Kriegsspiel

Post by Kriegsspiel »

TopHatFox wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:33 pm
Double-Jaw surgery is scheduled for next month using my new role's health insurance, with paid vacation to recover.

Confirm?

Lemon

Post by Lemon »

Glad things are going well

daylen

Post by daylen »

Fox for president, 2032.

daylen

Post by daylen »

Actually, just kidding. That is a terrible job.

2Birds1Stone

Post by 2Birds1Stone »

Read a PDF version I found free online this afternoon. Good stuff, my SO thanks you in advance.

Scott 2

Post by Scott 2 »

Big change from NYC. Congrats on figuring things out.

Gilberto de Piento

Post by Gilberto de Piento »

I'm glad THF is doing well, though I am even more happy that his journal turned into a discussion about big butts. What's the story on that anyway? Have you guys always leaned in that direction or are you just trying to be on trend?

C40

Post by C40 »

(within the realm of admiration of body parts...) I've always liked big butts. Partly because I just do, and partly because they are to some degree within the woman's control and correlate with fitness/health.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Welcome back THF! Small G2 world makes it likely that one of my sister's exes is at the university where you are now employed. I stayed with them in a luxury apartment they were subletting for next to nothing from a colleague on sabbatical. I remember lots of homeless cats and many butts of all forms on full display in public.

Kerner's "He Comes Next" is worth a read too. I have a few minor squabbles with his take in "Be Honest You're Not That Into Him Either", but generally he's on the money. I would only note that it's actually okay to just ask a woman how she prefers or is best able to orgasm before you get busy.

James_0011

Post by James_0011 »

Glad things are going well for you.

niemand

Post by niemand »

Good to see you back Fox! I always enjoyed your posts, hope to see you drop in more frequently going forward ;)