7Wannabe5-Take 4

Where are you and where are you going?
7Wannabe5

Re: 7Wannabe5-Take 4

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Last edited by 7Wannabe5 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jason

Post by Jason »

"No, I am Hawkeye in Hot Lips' body wearing Klinger's dress and you are Frank Burns during that early, somewhat inexplicable period when Loretta Switt was super-licentiously attracted to him despite Trapper John being in the same tent and together we are Radar knowing what Henry is thinking before he says it. I don't see why you can't understand that."

It was the final straw. A life of planting seeds and convoluted conversations containing elliptical MASH references had run its course. He walked up behind her, grabbed her head and smashed it on the camper's kitchen counter.

"I see that your status as male authority is being threatened by perceived but non-existent intellectual inferiority engaging the ancient part of your brain that requires a primitive hunter/gatherer reinforcement subconsciously leading you to reposition verbal interaction into a sexual act of a rough nature" she purred.

He pulled her head back up, briefly contemplating if he should stop at this point and take her up on the invitation. He could always finish afterwards but he feared he'd be too tired and the prospect of another night of Jordan Peterson videos was too much to bear. And Jesus, someone so self-absorbed that they they didn't realize someone was trying to kill them? It only made him want to kill her more.

"Yes, a really rough act" he seethed. This time he pulled her head back before driving it full throttle into the kitchen counter. He felt the warmth of the blood streaming down his hands, matting her hair.

"OK, but I want to finish my programming assignment first."

He figured it would be hard, but this was like chopping down an ancient Redwood with George Washington's dull hatchet. At least she hadn't picked up on his true intentions yet. It occurred to him she never would which made him wonder if this would be considered an act of passion or pre-meditation.

"Of course baby. That's what most important", he said, while thinking 'I guess both' to himself.

This time he pulled her backwards, practically lifting her into the air and smashing the back of her skull onto the camper floor. Kneeling over her, he saw the blood starting to drip out of her mouth.

"Oh, look, stars." She was pointing her finger in the air.

Finally, some progress. But then he realized she was directly under the camper's skylight. He followed her finger and saw exactly what she was pointing at. Fucking stars.

"They are beautiful" he was forced to admit.

"It reminds me of the time I was reading about electro magnetics and thought how I could harness energy from the solar system in order to grow my permaculture project."

"That sounds really interesting" he feigned.

"Can you hand me a napkin, I just hand-washed this blouse and there seems to be a lot of blood."

He reached up on the counter feeling for the napkins. The realization of just long a night it was going to be beginning to grow within him as quickly as the pool of blood beneath her.

Ontarian

Post by Ontarian »

I'm eating this up 7! You are a total riot. Jason, you had me going between strong, strong cringing to hesitant laughter. Something I wouldn't want to have come up with, but I guess we'll see how she takes the blow?

George the original one

Post by George the original one »

"We need hours, my love!"
"Ours?"
"No, I said hours. As in hours and hours until we need food and rest. Then we can repeat the bits we liked most."

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Last edited by 7Wannabe5 on Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kriegsspiel

Post by Kriegsspiel »

I literally can't even

Ontarian

Post by Ontarian »

I can. I'm along for this ride. Keep it coming 7, and anyone else with the creativity to chime in!

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

slowtraveler

Post by slowtraveler »

Oh no, what happened to the novela?