Pammys Path

Where are you and where are you going?
pammys

Re: Pammys Path

Post by pammys » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:38 pm

bryan wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 2:24 pm
You know of the (the complete) tightwad gazette, right? :D
Fer sure!!! Wish she was still writing, liked her style. :)

Not much to update lately. I'm so ready to get out of here I've threatened to pack up my tent and rough it. Alas, Oklahoma heat. :evil: Come on August!!

pammys

Re: Pammys Path

Post by pammys » Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:10 am

So, I think we have found us some housing to put out on the land. We are looking at a 2005 model Keystone Montana 36' 5th wheel we should be able to purchase in cash in a few months. It belongs to my sis's father-in-law, has triple slides with 2 big ones across each other in the living area and one in the bedroom, decent storage, plenty counter space, stackable washer/dryer, residential fridge, fireplace, large corner shower with small garden tub, large closet at the front end in bedroom, no leaks, floor is sound, no mold or soft spots. The top AC in the living area needs a bit of work that my bro-in-law can fix, and he will deliver it to the spot.

There are a few more newer nicer trade-in's available, but alas, they are out of my price range. I'm really digging the Montana mentioned above. From the research I'm doing, these are made for full-timers, but am unsure at this moment if this has the 4 seasons package (will have to look at her again). We will be doing some modifications regardless to help with heating and cooling.