Asexual Money Conscious Millennial

Where are you and where are you going?
denise

Asexual Money Conscious Millennial

Post by denise »

After taking a couple years off from my career for my health, and to help my mom with her health, I'm back in the job market. This time working for the government, instead of private industry, and it's very different. If you're interested in where I'm at, check me out at my website/Facebook:

http://asexualmoneyconsciousmillennial.com/

https://www.facebook.com/AMCMillennial/

Thanks!

C40

Re: Asexual Money Conscious Millennial

Post by C40 »

Wondering weather it was "A sexual...." or "Asexual" got me to click on both the links

BRUTE

Post by BRUTE »

which was it?

Did

Post by Did »

Not sure of purpose of site - just a public diary ? Nice look when land, but entries do seem rambling with a small font.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

BRUTE said: which was it?
The second. I am very curious about the asexual experience, because it sort of proves the existence of the hyper-sexual experience, both of which tend to be doubted or discounted by the normies. Also, due to the attraction of opposites, I think it is not an infrequent event that a tending towards hyper-sexuality person will end up temporarily partnered with a tending towards asexuality person. I also think it is possible that an asexual person might regard their lot in life as both a gift and a curse, because that is how I feel about tending towards hyper-sexuality.

_JT

Post by _JT »

Now I'm confused whether you identify as asexual or not.

C40

Post by C40 »

_JT wrote:Now I'm confused whether you identify as asexual or not.
You can't possibly be asking this about 7wb, can you?

(If you're asking about the OP Millennial (Denise), she's asexual, as evidenced by the titles on the links and explained in one of her blog posts)

FBeyer

Post by FBeyer »

New users might not have read the pages-upon-pages 7w5 produced on her polyamoric endeavours yet. New people tend to flock around the Money section, not the Lifestyle section :D

C40

Post by C40 »

Good point, I should've phrased that in a nicer way

_JT

Post by _JT »

C40 wrote:
_JT wrote:Now I'm confused whether you identify as asexual or not.
You can't possibly be asking this about 7wb, can you?

(If you're asking about the OP Millennial (Denise), she's asexual, as evidenced by the titles on the links and explained in one of her blog posts)

I had read the website, but I was reading quickly and thought 7wb *was* the OP. Whoops.

denise

Post by denise »

7Wannabe5 wrote:
BRUTE said: which was it?
The second. I am very curious about the asexual experience, because it sort of proves the existence of the hyper-sexual experience, both of which tend to be doubted or discounted by the normies. Also, due to the attraction of opposites, I think it is not an infrequent event that a tending towards hyper-sexuality person will end up temporarily partnered with a tending towards asexuality person. I also think it is possible that an asexual person might regard their lot in life as both a gift and a curse, because that is how I feel about tending towards hyper-sexuality.
There's a whole spectrum for the asexual, so I'm sure there's a spectrum for the sexual. I'm asexual, aromantic, and I see it as a blessing. I feel as though my whole life can be super-focused on whatever I choose, without distractions. Then again, others may view that as boring, but hey, to each her/his own.