I'm up to 38K from all the hard work this summer and some help from stipends.
I need to:
1. Update resume, CL, LinkedIn, and other job documentation ASAP
2. NETWORK. Like, yesterday. Like, a month ago.
3. Finish Harvard Business School's CORe (just need to take 3 finals in the next week....goodie)
4. Strategize and pick relatively easier Fall classes
5. Study for Geology comps
6. Figure out orthognathic surgery timetable, insurance, and cost
7. Complete application for US Citizenship
8. Re-connect with partners and polyamours that have been away for the summer
Let's see, in about 10 months, I'll be kicked out into the work world, if said job is obtained. I need to finish my last year of college while concurrently landing a job in most likely buy side of finance, finishing the interview process for US citizenship, and organizing, paying for, and undergoing orthodontics during the school year and orthognathic surgery early next summer (possibly for both upper and lower; but lower is likely enough to stop any medical issues in their tracks), all while loving the close people in my life.
Lots on ye olde plate at the moment, but progress is steady. I feel like I'm piloting the tall ship of my life hailing: "steady as she goes goddammit!"