classical_Liberal

Re: Smelly Swiss Dilettante

Post by classical_Liberal »

Jean! Long time no update. Have you managed to make any babies yet? :P

Jean

Post by Jean »

Hey!
No baby in sight now, but I'm working on it. I'm preparing to the possibility that I might be sterile though.
Our christmas concert with the choir were great.
With the marching band, we only had on carnival at the end of february. It was great too. But I think I brought back COVID 19. Or maybe my gf got it from work. But we got sick. She was sick one week. I ended up being sick one day after caring for her this time.
The lockdown was a great excuse to play videogames. Mostly Kerbal Space programm, stellaris, and Elite Dangerous.
I got angry on facebook a few time, but now I just deleted my account. I'm still thinking about my scifi book. I still have some fascination for turkish invader (in a wider sense, like every horse riding assimilating horde).
I'm quite seriously contemplating selling my house and buying in iceland or lapland. People started doing a lot more hiking and camping in switzerland, which resulted into a harschening of the local legislations. That's very anoying to me.
We were still able to hike for 2 weeks during the lockdown, while sleeping outside. That was really nice.
I applied for a master in nuclear engineering. I don't have an answer yet. We still have to decommision those power plant and do something about the waste. I think not many people are studying this subject, so I might not have to look for an interesting job.
Moneywise, it's still working, I could keep playing video games till I die, but I wan't kids.
Thanks for asking!

Jean

Post by Jean »

and you still need to listen to this song.

Gilberto de Piento

Post by Gilberto de Piento »

I listened to part of the song (it's 17 minutes long!). It's not my jam but the group deserves a lot of credit for being way ahead of its time.