Thank you for the update, Wizards! Awesome progress.wizards wrote: ↑Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:27 amNine more months have passed... never enough hours a day
* Two weeks ago DW started work again, youngest son will start day care next month - same place as his big brother, so at the moment I'm pretty busy with the boys...
* Remodelling of our house is finished
* Attended 3 Danish ERE meetings - nice to meet people with similar interests
* Gave a talk at a local assocation of Danish Stockholders Association about ERE and my investments
* Net worth USD 713,892 (28/2)
* Budgeted SWR 3.10%
* Asset allocation: Stocks 63%, Rental 18%, Bonds 11%, Cash 7%, Wind Turbines 1%
* These numbers will look different next month, as I have just completed a purchase of 3 rental apartments.
* Late 2016 I allocated a small number to: a) a US REIT, b) Local wind turbine coop, and c) Lendino - loans to small businesses.
* Starting this month, 80% of my salary after taxes (from part time job) will be allocated to a "family account" (nothing formal) - yet to be decided what to do with the money...
Hope you don't mind me asking some questions, feel free not to answer them.
1) What type of bonds do you purchase? is it through nordnet?
2) What is your strategy regarding stocks? Are you buying index funds or single stocks? Danish or international?
3) You state that you are looking for 5% start return for rentals - are they still out there? And is the 5% before taxes and expenses?