bloodaxe's journal

Where are you and where are you going?
bloodaxe

bloodaxe's journal

Post by bloodaxe »

Hello

I started lurking here in 2016 in college. I was already riding my bike everywhere and eating lentils, but it still opened my eyes to life designing, lowering consumption, and reducing carbon emissions.

I created this journal to talk with other like minded people. I don't have an end goal in life, other than to be content and accept the world for what it is. So this journal will reflect spiritual over pratical stuff.

Currently a salaryman. Married to salarywoman. 234k combined income. MCOL area. 25k/year expenses.

I created this post in links2, a text-only browser. Let me know if it looks screwed up.

JollyScot

Re: bloodaxe's journal

Post by JollyScot »

Hmm, now then after reading this I completely ignored all the numbers and went straight to ... What is links2 ... Probably going to have to try it. Even through from a cursory glance it 100% will not be for me.

With respect to the numbers you mist be pretty close to being done if you have been lurking for ages with those 90% rate. Assume this is gross income, but still.

Would targeting spiritual improvements not count as something to do. Not sure if there even is a goal. My attempts have ended in me just thinking that I am thinking about stuff more.