7Wannabe5- Take 6

Where are you and where are you going?
DutchGirl

Re: 7Wannabe5- Take 6

Post by DutchGirl »

7Wannabe5 wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:00 am
I am not much of a pranks person because I hate being startled.
Some people I know hate being startled but love pranking; I like you more: you're the "do not unto others what you don't like to experience yourself." You're fair.

I hope you'll feel much better soon!

Alphaville

Post by Alphaville »

hey! more cushion for the pushin is a good thing! your beauty standards are fairly wack :lol:

chrissy teigen >>> anne coulter lolololol. just saying, no offense to anyone, except to anne coulter (oh yeah i went there hah)

delillo! i love to reread white noise every so often but can’t get into his other books. what is wrong with me? or is it him? what’s your favorite of his books?

lovers correspondence! i hope you’re not like madame de tourvel hahahahaa (great novel, that one. great great novel. great great great... perhaps not good for one’s health as it generates stress. but so great.)

i’m smelling pancakes here! i love the weekend. i must leave the internet for a bit...

have fun and post us updates? make those steroids count! :mrgreen:

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

@DutchGirl:

Thanks! I am often victim of good-natured pranks because I am notorious for being absent-minded. For instance, my kids once parked my car behind the garage, because they knew it would be hilarious to watch me experience moment where I would be obviously wondering if I had somehow misplaced it. I also had a BF who would do stuff like crouch down low across parking lot and then pop up in car window brandishing pizza. My first husband was always trying to scare me by doing carb circles on the ice etc.

OTOH, I kind of like being startled in sexual context. Like when strong guy half drops you off edge of bed, but then catches you quick.

Jean

Post by Jean »

I wish you a quick reinvigoration!

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Thanks Jean!

@Alphaville:

It took me 25 years to get over white suburban early 80s girl aversion to my butt fat. It’s going to take me a minute more to get over my very recently post-menopausal acquisition of more than cute amount of belly fat. Bright side is that at least it is only subcutaneous (can move it easily), so not raising my low normal blood pressure and glucose levels. I will get okay with it eventually. Worst case scenario is complete dependence on thoroughly fixated breast and/or ass men and/or expensive order to New Orleans corset maker.

Yeah, I agree “White Noise” is his best by far. On my top 100 novels list.

Lemon

Post by Lemon »

Get well soon!

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Thanks, Lemon. I am feeling better, but they won’t spring me yet.

So, I decided to search for recommendations for any female ENTP musical artists, so maybe I could find some inspiration or consolation. I found and liked these:

Kate Nash: More like younger me. My kind of kindergarten teacher style.
https://youtu.be/ryH5cga0yUI

Lily Allen: More like cooler edgier me. I also liked another song where she sings about not being able to hang out with the cool kids because “every one’s a trigger.” My INFP sister always tells me that one of my problems is that I date men who are too cool for me. Why? Because I can.

https://youtu.be/E0CazRHB0so

Azealia Banks: More like sexier, extremely stoned version of me.

https://youtu.be/lYH1Nlzk1-Q

I kind of wish I could bleach my hair white with pink streaks and wear a bright yellow dress that displays my breasts, but I don’t do it.

Peanut

Post by Peanut »

Hope they release you soon!

Glad they are keeping you separate from the general pop. My asthmatic uncle is convinced he caught covid in the hospital during a checkup. But he kicked it AND he's almost 80.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Thanks, yeah based on my reading asthma is simultaneously an additive risk, but also maybe a skill in combating Covid. I am even a little bit barrel chested from childhood coping.

Clarice

Post by Clarice »

Ouch, 7WB5, didn't think you'd be reading about Catherine the Great while lying in a hospital bed. Wishing you a speedy recovery! :)

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Thanks Clarice! They are springing me today! However, I will continue on steroids for 5 more days, so highly likely I will keep posting at high flow. I am mildly cyclothymic, so I usually never do drugs and drink only rarely, because natural extreme light-weight. Except for still being somewhat short of breath, I feel like a toddler on giant bag of jellybeans on this stuff.

Alphaville

Post by Alphaville »

hahaha catherine the great has been in my field of vision lately: taleb says she had 12 lovers.

i might check her documentary in my video queue. it’s been there for a while already.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Well, I’ve definitely beat Catherine’s record. The husband I acquired at age 23 was my tenth serial monogamous partner. Spent 20 years with him. The “husband” I acquired at 46 was my 20th serial monogamous partner. Spent 4 years with him. Became practitioner of polyamory. Acquired 7 more partners over 3 years. Currently dead-ended in celibate domestic arrangement at age 55 with 5th poly partner. The last time I had sex was brief fling with ex-“husband” (because he busted himself up in motorcycle accident) about 8 months ago!!!

Actually not very many super-brief hook-ups in my line-up. Most of my partners have been boyfriends, lovers of at least a few months duration, or friends. So, I am still within at most 1 degree of social media separation with maybe half of them. Likely I might not immediately recognize some man I dated at 21 if I ran into him at grocery store, but would most often smile/hug if I did.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

God, that Kate Nash video takes me right back to my first marriage. He was such a semi-alcoholic, humble-acting/secretly incredibly arrogant poser prick. Unfortunately, my version quickly added two babies to the scene, so I remained “stuck with this one” for 16 more years!!! By the time I left, I was grateful if a man just provided me with pleasant conversation over dinner. My self-esteem was so low, I actually thought the first couple men who seemed interested were really just feeling sorry for me.

I’m not so bad off coming out of my current sexless/loveless relationship, because I was never very attached to The Cowboy. I really wanted my first marriage to work, and exhausted myself with the effort. He did apologize to me for being such a crappy husband last Thanksgiving at our newly married daughter’s house. Then he got drunk, and I found myself sleepwalking into helping him play his hand in our card game.

My second “husband” believes he inherited the gift of second sight from his bipolar Iranian mother. He texted out of the blue to inquire about my health as I was literally sitting in the hospital waiting to be admitted. Since I also have a bipolar mother, the sex was fantastic in that relationship. We were also quite crazy about each other. Unfortunately, his level of domination outside of bed was also extreme. He couldn’t even let me independently tackle the task of redecorating the bathroom which was assigned in couples therapy.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Maybe I should try to steal The Diplomat away from his terrible wife. He is almost the ideal husband type, except for the fact that he is polyamorous and he told me that his terrible wife is afraid that I am going to steal him from her because he is obviously such an ideal husband type. Also, he is an ENFP, so even more indecisive than me, so I would likely end up having to be the angry one and that won’t work will it?

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Obviously, my Permaculture Partner is not an option because he is as attractive and self-possessed as a panther. I couldn’t even cuddle with him after sex. I would just make my own little bunny bed on the other side of his King sized bed on top of the usually very large wet spot. Maybe I am exaggerating. He did usually bring me a warm washcloth and he was a good project partner and we had fun watching film and pretending like I can drink.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Who else? The Yacht Guy? You guys would probably vote for him* because likely an intj or just one letter changed to “s.” He really didn’t do anything wrong except including “The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald” on the mix he played during sex, and a few other aesthetic slips in food, drink, and aftershave selection. His voice is authentic gravel Sea Captain, so that works. Also, after he made me orgasm 3x he said something proud, but then amended with pleasant philosophical “Or maybe that’s just how you are?” which was appealingly rational. Also he owns a greenhouse but doesn’t really know how to garden.

* or maybe wish to warn him off-lol!

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

My sisters are strongly encouraging me to go for the pink hair extensions yellow dress look. They are also huge on get dumping of the grouchy no-sex Republican done. However, the INFP one with best aesthetic sense did suggest this vintage roller style instead. She also suggests I should seek a goofy younger guy who is a vegan chef as my next partner.

I haven’t spent even my $20 monthly budget for Girl Stuff lately, so I put a few items into a basket at ModCloth including a dress with monkeys on it!

ertyu

Post by ertyu »

i'd go with goofy vegan chef. am also infp. great idea imo.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Yeah, I agree that a fellow P would make best housemate. Which type is supposed to be most goofy and likely to have physical touch and acts of service as love language?