AAII Journal giveaway

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

AAII Journal giveaway

Post by jacob »

I have about 15 issues of the AAII journal to give away to any forumite (in the continental US, APO is okay too) with more than 10 posts if anyone wants them. They're mostly from 2017-2019. See aaii.com for details. A typical issue would feature an interview with a celebrity or a couple of articles describing some particular technique (e.g. "The importance of looking at margin expansion in a trending market"), reviewing a classic investment book, or an in-depth discussion of e.g. medicare part A, B, C,... There are a few model portfolios that get recurrent analysis (how to construct and maintain), but none of that "Top 4 energy companies to buy now"-stuff you see in the popular mags.

If "Money Magazine" and the likes are junior high school level, AAII is college. FWIW, I've been a lifetime member since 2008 or so.

You pay shipping (they'll probably fit in a flat rate envelope.)

Clarice

Re: AAII Journal giveaway

Post by Clarice »

I would like to get them. How will it work?

jacob
Site Admin

Post by jacob »

Like previous exchanges. I calculate a shipping price. You paypal me. I mail the package. You're #3.

mcs2269

Post by mcs2269 »

If there're any left, I'd like one. Do I PM you details?

I wanted to subscribe to it since you made the recommendation at your place, but my logic at the time was that I didn't have enough capital and experience to make the subscription a profitable endeavor. :D

jacob
Site Admin

Post by jacob »

Gone