Forum members swapping trash and treasure by flatrate mail

Meetups, joint projects, classifieds, dating, exchanges, buying, selling, etc.
Stahlmann

Re: Forum members swapping trash and treasure by flatrate mail

Post by Stahlmann » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:18 pm

This maybe be against swapping idea, but I think I still fight waste.

Can EU folks show up?
I would (mainly) even pay for (higher) inter-country postage if you have any fancy stuff to give away.

Stuff I'm interested:

-books in English mentioned/recommened on ERE wiki/blog (especially: The Complete Tightwadgazette, Good Boatkeeping, something practical on permaculture/"home garden", survival literature, How to live without salary -> mainly stuff with many actionable steps)

-camping gear/survial stuff - I assume that in West Europe dumpster divers can find nice loot :P. If it isn't the case, please ignore this request - to be more precise I'm not looking for the latest models (and/or 300$ knives)... Something from 1995-2000 would suit me. I have these items from my parents generation, but it's too heavy (or I'm too weak :mrgreen: ).

I don't have anything interesting to offer in return. I could send you postcard from my place, but I don't want increase waste :D

phil

Post by phil » Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:58 am

I live in the Netherlands and have a lot of books (in English) that I wouldn't mind getting rid of. ERE-related stuff includes YMOYL, Walden and Meditations by Marcus Aurelius, but I also have a ton of other books both fiction and non-fiction. Shipping rates are too high to warrant international shipping (even within the EU), but if anybody in the Netherlands is interested in swapping, let me know.

Clarice

Post by Clarice » Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:36 am

theanimal wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:50 pm
I have the books from Jacob's Investment curriculum minus Economics: Public and Private Choice and Financial Reporting and Statement Analysis.

http://earlyretirementextreme.com/start ... sting.html

All you pay is postage costs (probably $25 or so).
@the animal:

Do you still have this collection? I am interested.