Who wants some paypal money?

Move along, nothing to see here!
buzz

Post by buzz »

I don't link my bank account to paypal for reasons some of you will probably understand; because of this, it can sometimes be annoying to move money around. So rather than ask for a check from paypal, I fund my online purchases with paypal which is funded by my online sales. It works for me, and keeps me from spending too much.
Unfortunately there seems to be no way to buy the ERE book directly with paypal. So I will offer, to whoever offers first and seems trustworthy:
$25 paypal if you order the book and have it sent to me

$15 paypal if you already read the book and are willing to part with it

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Post by jacob »

@buzz - We're planning to offer up some signed review copies on ebay (they take paypal) eventually. Maybe you want to hold out for that?
I'd do it, but since I'm obviously heavily involved with the book and don't have a reseller permit, I'm not sure about the tax consequences of selling it directly.

buzz

Post by buzz »

I thought I'd wait when I first heard it was out, but reading all the posts about it is making me anxious! If nobody's willing I may just do that. Wonder how much the autographed premium will turn out to be ;)

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Post by jacob »

I wonder too. I don't understand the fascination with autographs. Someone else writing in my book?! No way!