one more thing....

Move along, nothing to see here!
J_

Post by J_ »

The ere blog and fora (formums?) become more and more a place I like to dwell on, perhaps even extra now it is “closed”. I feel as if I personally know Jacob (and his DW) who are in the middle of a transition time, Jennypenny with her wit and family. Long time I heard little of Herb Spencer who (like Jacob) returned to work after retirement by managing his properties himself in stead of a hired manager. Sometimes I dream of Riparian with her erotic magic and wild life in Alaska .

The wisdom I sometimes grasp from Surio, and the pounding of the wrestling I hear when I read posts of Bigato. And so I can go on.

This was just a “eh.. one more thing…..”

Surio

Post by Surio »

Hello J_, and thanks for your kind words. It is greatly appreciated.

sshawnn

Post by sshawnn »

@ J_
I'll "go on" a bit for you.
and where has secretwealth been the last couple of years? He brings some stirring perspective to the table. JohnnyH and ffjeff with their scaled down minimalist wisdom. I read with envy the northwest tales from georgetheoriginalone dissect his and others investment strategies to try and fine tune my own. I sometimes read Dragline's post and go "yeah but" or "I don't see it that way" but know that my feeble argument would get kicked right out of court against his referenced, concrete arguments. Last but not least, Dragoncar, with his sarcastic wordplay, tomfoolery and smartarsery combined. (Surio copyright infringement)
yeah......I like it here too. (insert some weird, positive, internet based emotion)

secretwealth

Post by secretwealth »

Wow, thanks! I'm glad my stirring is appreciated by someone. :)

HSpencer

Post by HSpencer »

@J
Thanks for the mention, but my business is back on track and my 24/7 rudder work is drawing down. I "think" I have hired a rather competent manager, but time alone shall tell. I need to get back to Retirement Version 3.6.

The Housing business is a hard animal to control. It takes people of motivation, and I find them in short supply these days, but as it has been said on here, I am soooooooooo 1980's.

Anyway, it is going well now, but if you own a business, your NOT going to be able to ever put it on auto pilot and sleep well at night. But you can retire!!