UAPs .. This changes everything?

Intended for constructive conversations. Exhibits of polarizing tribalism will be deleted.
bottlerocks

Re: UAPs .. This changes everything?

Post by bottlerocks »

https://www.otherhand.org/home-page/are ... e-of-2018/

This theory has line-of-sight implications that are probably hard to justify in the middle on an ocean, but it's just one other example of a clear explanation for many sightings that would be totally unexplainable to the layman.

Interestingly the only data that has been made unclassified from the 2014-2018 navy sightings have been IR video frames with no way to extrapolate what the sensor is really reporting other than some difference in radiance and possibly range IIRC (reported from what?)

There are confirmed optical and radar captures from at least 2 of the large events mentioned in the Senate report. Why would those remain classified and IR video not?

Jiimmy

Post by Jiimmy »

I hope it's aliens. That would be the biggest event in human history imo.

If capitalism is a thing, maybe there's a total milky way index fund out there. I'd totally diversify, though maybe not at market cap weight if earth is only 0.0000001% of galactic market cap.

Lemur

Post by Lemur »

It certainly would make for some interesting headlines.

Milky Way index futures extend declines after dark nebula disrupts supply chains of 8 planets.

Of course, we the people of Earth would probably be a meme stock.

Mister Imperceptible

Post by Mister Imperceptible »

“Well, if we can’t use climate change or a pandemic to squeeze compliance out of the masses, how about the threat of alien invasion? The divine right of kings isn’t working anymore. Ouch my head hurts…..must be Havana syndrome from a Russian microwave weapon….”