Eine deutschsprachige Ecke

Move along, nothing to see here!
Stahlmann

Eine deutschsprachige Ecke

Post by Stahlmann »

Hallo,

Vielleicht werden wir hier uber Sparsamkeit im europaische Still sprachen?

Im Gegensatz zu amerikanisiert FIRE-Bewegung (wir haben vielen Information im Internet uber diesen letzeren).

Es gibt auch vielen Menschen aus DACH-Region im Forum und diesen Faden könnte sie aktivieren.

Mfg. Sthalmann

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Re: Eine deutschsprachige Ecke

Post by jacob »

Feel free to talk about German FIRE but do it in English(*) so we can all follow along(**).

Also, eventually someone is going to come up with a language I can't read and so can't moderate.

(*) Because it's the default language of international... everything.
(**) I've worked in multiple international settings and even when some were able to converse in their own language they would always politely switch to English if a non-speaker entered the room even if that person wasn't part of the conversation.

FWIW, there are German FIRE blogs so have you checked if there aren't also German FIRE forums. If not, see if there are facebook groups. Even tiny Denmark has more FIRE/frugal/minimalism fb groups than you can shake a stick at.

Stahlmann

Post by Stahlmann »

Well, I wanted to have free "classes" here :P Anyway, I'll be looking for conversations somewhere else. Thanks for caring.

Your ability to focus and/or react is pretty impressive.

Jean

Post by Jean »

Do you hapen to play some video games? I mostly lose time playing stellaris and crusader kings 2, so maybe we could set a language gaming event, where we play some random game, and chat in a language of our choosing on mumble (I'de be glad to reignite my polish so their is potential for a good trade here).