ICO Gold-rush -- Tokenize the world via Blockchain & Smart Contracts

Ask your investment, budget, and other money related questions here
Hankaroundtheworld

Re: ICO Gold-rush -- Tokenize the world via Blockchain & Smart Contracts

Post by Hankaroundtheworld »

As they say, do some proper research before investing. For instance, I analyzed TenX (PAY coin) inside out, white papers, reviews, direct talk to founders, followed every competitor, etc.. My conclusion, real potential and value build-up over time. Bought 2 Months ago, now 1000% gain ! Okay, the market is back to craziness, so this 1000% gain will fluctuate, but because of the real team, business model and strategy behind it, it will be part of the winners along this rollorcoaster

Hankaroundtheworld

Wow, what a year in Crypto domain, from 18 Billion market cap to 500 Billion!! I think it is hard to ignore this new Asset domain, and the world is now awake, so I think we will see more growth in 2018. Of course, like with all global disruptive technologies, the speculation phase will come before real business value creation, and we are currently inflating a speculative bubble. However, this bubble is not full yet. We are now at 0.5 Trillion, and I think we will 2-3 Trillion before a major correction will happen (and then we will see a phase of consolidation, somewhere in 2019). Before we reach 2-3 Trillion, there will in-between corrections (a bumpy road), but not killing the upswing.

My strategy:
(a) You need to study a lot to understand what Coin and related Network & Business Model will fly. If you are not willing to study this, then only buy BTC or invest into the upcoming Investment vehicles that are focused on the Crypto domain (so somebody else will manage this for you)
(b) I will stake several Coins as part of Consensus networks, and earn a "Passive income stream". It is hard to predict which PoS network will survive, so I spread my investments in this
(c) I will take a Debit card that is linked to Coin exchanges (I will use TenX), and I plan to live on Crypto asset from mid-2018 onwards.

Am I fooling myself? Possibly, but I do not believe this Crypto domain will disappear, it will just be a bumpy road till we see a consolidation in a few strong solutions that will dominate. So, what Coin and Network will be the "Google" of the Crypto domain in a few years? That is the challenge. There will be a few depending on Usage class, so pick your winners in a few Usage domains.

Hankaroundtheworld

A quick update before I am off for 3 Months trip (without laptop). First of all, I hope that everyone had a great start of 2018. From a Crypto investment point of view, so far everything goes as expected. As mentioned, 2018 will be a crazy year for this Asset domain. I ended 2017 with 1000% profit, and I expect that we will see 300-500% in 2018. I might be mistaken of course, but if the expansion continues, I will cross the 1M USD in Crypto portfolio value somewhere in 2018. Of course, as mentioned before, speculation comes before real Business Value creation. My goal (for this asset domain) is not to follow the hype, but to focus on projects that create real business value in 2018. Some examples:
(1) Sports-betting global network: Wagerr --> will go live in Q1-2018 and many new services launched in 2018 --> run a masternode
(2) KIK social media App with millions of existing users, launching KIN coin in all wallets with Reward engine to get and spend KIN
(3) Payment platform service, starting with VISA card linked to Crypto, but also easy Swap services between Fiat and Crypto across many Blockchains --> TenX is a good example

This list of examples will grow. I think, if you invest in real Business value creation in this domain, you can survive, even if a big correction will occur (which will happen, similar to dot-com-crash)

This is an unique chance, I would suggest to have at least 10% in Crypto in your overall Portfolio.

Paula

Post by Paula »

Is the Blockchain (Wo)man the future Renaissance Wo(man)?

https://www.ribbonfarm.com/2017/10/10/t ... chain-man/