Travel for visit dentist.

Health, Fitness, Food, Insurance, Longevity, Diets,...
netruner

Travel for visit dentist.

Post by netruner »

Hey guys-

I live in Denmark, and dentist is very very expensive in this country.

Therefore, Im thinking of combine a trip abroad, with a dentist visit, because I am really having some things I should have looked at.

I just thought that google is a jugle, and it is also understandable that it appears that is not good for the price.

Are there any who have good for both bad experiences of traveling out for making teeth?

chenda

Re: Travel for visit dentist.

Post by chenda »

I know someone who visited Iran several times for dental work, excellent care and very affordable apparently.

There are some good flight deals on BA from London at the moment - around £350 return. I can get more info if you're interested...

netruner

Post by netruner »

Thanks for you respond Chanda.

I hoped someone had asia connections, i really dont know a lot about iran, and if it easy to get in and out. Can you get me and homepage or do you know where i get a bit more infomation about the dental work there?

Anyway im planing a trip with my daughter to marrocco - agadir. So if anyone have any experience with dental work in Agadir, i hope to hear from you.

slowtraveler

Post by slowtraveler »

My girlfriend is having her braces completely redone for ~$250 in Thailand. PM if you want dentist name, her old one sucked, this one seems better. She's going in a week or 2.

Bankai

Post by Bankai »

You can consider Poland - very close and affordable. I usually pay about 150-200 pln per tooth (270-360 dnk?) which is 4-5x cheaper than what I'd pay in UK where I live.

Did

Post by Did »

my gf had work done in Chaing Mai - very good and cheap. Think the bill was 15 dollars. We just happened to be there.

chenda

Post by chenda »

@netruner Apparently they just drove around Tehran and visited a few practices and found one they liked. Its difficult to find info online, though apparently they're are some excellent dentists there. I'll PM you if I can get any more info.