FI techniques, for fitness.

Health, Fitness, Food, Insurance, Longevity, Diets,...
Sclass

Re: FI techniques, for fitness.

Post by Sclass »

Sounds like FI and getting fat have one thing in common. Take in more than you actually need to survive. Presto, rich or fat.

My half sister and SO’s brother have serious food addictions. They act like alcoholics. They eat sensibly at social gatherings but they binge at home. I have seen the evidence in the trash dumpster.

I’m not sure how they spun out like this but I suspect it is rooted in stress.

Farm_or

Post by Farm_or »

jacob wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:56 pm
@conwy - In both cases, the people have fallaciously inverted cause and effect (correlation failure?). Another one I've been hit with is "You're in good shape, so why do you work out when you don't need it?!"
"Fallaciously Inverted Cause and Effect" Syndrome. (FICES not unlike Vices). I like that descriptor.

People that don't give any thought to the chicken or the egg questions. They suddenly feel the urge for chicken nuggets and all other mental effort fades away...

enigmaT120

Post by enigmaT120 »

Farm_or wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:16 am
Get used to and learn to love that "good" sore feeling of muscle on decline from the training effect.
Oh yeah, that! Reminds me of a Frazz comic strip, but I can't find it. Something about putting off the day you move like that every day for the rest of your life.