Omega3 Diet

Health, Fitness, Food, Insurance, Longevity, Diets,...
theanimal

Re: Omega3 Diet

Post by theanimal »

@7wanna- Find another boyfriend that hunts or fishes and will teach you how. Hunting and fishing locally is very ERE friendly. Akin to gardening.

7Wannabe5

Re: Omega3 Diet

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

@theanimal:

I agree that hunting and fishing locally is very ERE friendly. I am also greatly amused by your suggestion for primitive barter. My current BF is country/city boy. He grew up on a small lake in the countryside near industrial center. So, he did fish, hunt, sail, etc. when he was a boy. I encouraged him to buy his new piece of wilderness, because I think he will be happier and healthier the more time he spends out there. His property consists of 3 section, a tiny swath of rocky Great Lake access, a narrow rectangular acre of frontage across major road from Great Lake, and a 10 acre piece attached at odd angle to one acre piece. So far, my work in the self-designated, very poorly paid, position of Squawski, on his property has been devoted to the task of clearing a rough two-track road through the front acre into the back 10 acres, so residential zoning code can be avoided. So, part of my "pay" for hauling brush, operating chipper, and raking is dinner at restaurant preferred by locals, featuring large pieces of taxidermy hanging on walls, and large platters of perch and beef. Also, all the coffee I can drink (not insignificant) and my new favorite camp food recipe which is two crisp ginger snap cookies filled with extra sharp locally-made cheddar cheese spread.

That said, since our relationship is semi-open, it is within the realm of possibility that I could rummage up another BF to join the camping adventure...hmmmm... would make for an awfully unusual dating profile or personal ad.