Anti-Sugar Elitism

Health, Fitness, Food, Insurance, Longevity, Diets,...
BRUTE

Re: Anti-Sugar Elitism

Post by BRUTE »

total cholesterol is pretty meaningless. triglyceride to HDL ratio is apparently the current best proxy for heart disease.
with fed bg of 101, diabetes is not an issue. fasting glucose above 100 indicates pre-diabetes, so a fed one of 101 is totally non problematic. fasting would also be interesting, will likely be in the 70s.

7Wannabe5

Re: Anti-Sugar Elitism

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

classical_Libera wrote: I'd love to have that number, but testing HDL, triglycerides, and LDL occasionally can be important as well. I'd also like to see 7WB5 often discussed derriere, butt we cant always get what we want.
Last time I had more detailed lab done HDL/LDL/triglycerides etc. were fine too. I'll get tested again if/when free. One of my recent exes sent me a video he took of me riding away from him on my bike. I think it looks like a clip from a commercial for enjoying carefree, active life while wearing adult diaper. Health and aesthetic considerations are not always in alignment. Luckily, a lot of men are kind of easy lays, and the ones in my age range are losing their vision.
BRUTE wrote:fasting would also be interesting, will likely be in the 70s.
When I tested myself the first time, I ate half of a large bag of jelly beans on an empty stomach, and it shot right up to 126 then back down to 80 within 2 hours. I'll try to test myself first thing in the morning, and then I'll put it away until next year. If I ever get a bad result or start having trouble with getting dates or squatting down to garden, I will consider giving up cookies.