May-December Relationships, In-Vitro Fertilization, Freezing Eggs, and Other Considerations

Health, Fitness, Food, Insurance, Longevity, Diets,...
Mister Imperceptible

Re: May-December Relationships, In-Vitro Fertilization, Freezing Eggs, and Other Considerations

Post by Mister Imperceptible »

I think that poly women are revelling in their newfound freedom in their ability to tear down men, particularly in the wake of MeToo, and men who are living alone and/or unhappily are an easy target. And I think it is important that we preserve the prerogative for a woman to be a bitch, just as we preserve the prerogative for a man to an asshole, otherwise the conversation is too polite and no real issues get resolved.

You will observe that the thread had lain dormant before the recent unprovoked personal attack.

When the critique of an idea turns into a personal attack on one and one’s parents and grandparents, at that point one has ceased to be a bitch and has started to be a cunt.

7Wannabe5

Re: May-December Relationships, In-Vitro Fertilization, Freezing Eggs, and Other Considerations

Post by 7Wannabe5 »

Well, in my defense, if not that of every/any other poly female, it's more like I observe that you are creating unnecessary friction towards your stated goal (and then doubling down in denial.) Like I observe in myself when I wander into the kitchen and fog eat some more peppermint bark while pouring another cup of coffee (sigh.) Self-aware is halfway there (but only halfway-sigh), but it is also very often true, especially in matters as close to the bone as romance and sexuality, that you don't/won't see it until you see it.

Mister Imperceptible

Post by Mister Imperceptible »

I was not creating any friction, I woke up Sunday morning to see my relationship with my grandparents was being insulted.

If you ask me, I have exercised some considerable fucking restraint.

Dream of Freedom

Post by Dream of Freedom »

How dare he want to be a father. He should be hugh hefner 2.0 or just hire a whore. :roll:

Lord knows that there are some issues with this thread but going to the opposite extreme won't help.