Sleeping Problems

Health, Fitness, Insurance, ...
theanimal

Re: Sleeping Problems

Post by theanimal » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:02 pm

@ego that's alright, no apology neceasary. I think it was a mutual misunderstanding.

@jenny- Yes I'm 26 now so theoretically my brain is fully developed (my mom doesn't think so...). If you can find that article, I'd be very interested to read it.

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:21 am

Sorry, I looked again but can't find it. I have to go out so can't keep looking. Maybe I'll remember the exact name of the article and then I'll be able to find it. It was good -- about subtle changes in men after they peak physically. It discussed some changes that might be harbingers of future physical and mental health issues. Apparently, there are a lot of issues that pop up during that time but generally get ignored while men traditionally pursue careers and start families -- things like food intolerances, sleep issues, aggression changes, mental health red flags, and hints at future cardiac issues.

Ponderosa

Post by Ponderosa » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:55 pm

This post inspired me to make the final push to eliminate caffeine. I've had crappy sleep for awhile now and drinking 200-300mg of cold brew a day wasn't helping..

Anyways I'm down to one cup of black tea in the morning. It is brewed rather strong but my sleep is better and my intention is to switch to green tea once my black tea runs out.