Checking how many people blacklisted me

Questions and comments
Stahlmann

Checking how many people blacklisted me

Post by Stahlmann »

Reddit and its copies allow to check HOW MANY people blacklisted(*) you (NOT who). Sometimes it is reduced to ability to check one per X time in a year (or on a special occasion).

Is there something like this in this forum script?

I've got feeling I'm not being liked even by penny-pincher social outcasts form around the world :lol: :oops:

(*) In our case - who don't see my posts.

Tyler9000

Re: Checking how many people blacklsited me

Post by Tyler9000 »

Hey Jacob -- what's with the blank thread with no message?

Of course, I'm only kidding! Of all the places on the internet needing a block feature, this forum is very low on my list.

P_K

Post by P_K »

Your posts are fine, Stahlmann. And, this is as understanding/patient an internet crowd as I've ever seen. So I wouldn't worry.

Though calling the would-be-excluders "penny pinching social outcasts" might not be the wisest strategy for winning them over =P

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Post by jacob »

There is a friend/foe feature on phpBB forums, but I've never looked into how to count them and from what I've come across in the admin section, I haven't seen any counts listed. Of course, it has to be in the SQL databases somehow/somewhere.

Jason

Re: Checking how many people blacklisted me

Post by Jason »

“When I realized how little time people actually spent thinking about me, I stopped wasting so much time thinking about what people thought about me.”

Wise Person