Re: Forums' new theme

Post by Felix »

I miss the A-team font. :-(

jacob
Site Admin
Location: USA, Zone 5b, Koppen Dfa, Elev. 620ft, Walkscore 77

Post by jacob »

I've also noticed that the forum doesn't seem to respond immediately when deleting and updating posts. Definitely a cache issue as it auto-resolves within a couple of minutes. It's kinda confusing though---did I just lose a change?---but I have faith in the software ;-P

leeholsen

Post by leeholsen »

it also seems that i cannot login and then post to stories that rotate thru on the ERE homepage. sometimes i see ones i havent commented on yet and would like to, but since the login to the forum doesnt seem to be tied into the homepage anymore i have to post as a guest.

jacob
Site Admin

Post by jacob »

The forum login was never tied into blog and you don't need to login to comment on the blog. It must have something to do with your browser not autofilling the name/url/email fields.

jacob
Site Admin

Post by jacob »

Cloudflare?

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny »

Several people have asked about the need to refresh on the phpBB forum and haven't received a response yet. I wouldn't assume that a fix is coming in the upgrade. I think they would have mentioned it.

Apparently, it's worse in Chrome. You can change your settings in IE to fix it (for the most part).

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny »

bigato wrote:
jennypenny wrote:Several people have asked about the need to refresh on the phpBB forum and haven't received a response yet.
Unless you don't count my responses above.

Version updated, by the way.
I wasn't taking a shot at you, bigato. I meant that people have asked the developers on the phpBB forum and no one over there has responded (and they usually do). That's why I don't think they've addressed the problem yet.

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny »

I have this one bookmarked in case someone answers (it's the most recent) ... https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtop ... &t=2273376

henrik

Post by henrik »

The update seems to have fixed the issue for me, thanks.