Questions and comments
- Posts: 2195
- Joined: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:15 pm
- Location: Orange County, CA
Aww man I’m sorry. They don’t live long enough.
- Posts: 817
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:15 am
R.I.P. Frank. Sorry for your loss Jacob + Jacob's wife.
- Posts: 170
- Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:35 am
- Location: NL
Sorry for your loss, Jacob and DW.
- Posts: 698
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:43 pm
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:13 am
Sad to hear.
Canines are far better people than Homo Sapiens.
- Posts: 141
- Joined: Mon May 28, 2018 6:02 pm
it hurts me when great dogs pass away. Sorry for your loss Jacob.
- Posts: 126
- Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:01 pm
- Location: Oslo (Norway)
Sorry for the loss! He must have had a great life, though, with family caring for him rather than stressing around in corporate all day long. R.I.P Frank!