Syria

Intended for constructive conversations. Exhibits of polarizing tribalism will be deleted.
tonyedgecombe

Re: Syria

Post by tonyedgecombe »

Jean wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:28 am
We have entire cities where Sharia is becoming the law.
The Muslim population in Switzerland is quite small. No administrative unit has more than 8.55% of Muslim population, and no town or village more than 16.8%.

You aren't about to become overwhelmed.

Riggerjack

Post by Riggerjack »

@ Tony

An immigrant presence of 1 in 6 to 1 in 12 over a relatively short term is not insignificant. Factoring in birth rates and further immigrants, just how persuasive do you think your points are?

Were they written to convince Jean, or yourself?

tonyedgecombe

Post by tonyedgecombe »

Riggerjack wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:32 am
@ Tony

An immigrant presence of 1 in 6 to 1 in 12 over a relatively short term is not insignificant. Factoring in birth rates and further immigrants, just how persuasive do you think your points are?

Were they written to convince Jean, or yourself?
Immigration from Turkey started in the seventies.

The point was to refute the idea that whole cities in Switzerland are operating under Sharia. I didn't expect to convince Jean, just offer some facts into the discussion.

Jean

Post by Jean »

Romania and Bulgaria are nice place to live in. They must have handled the problem correctly. Mulhouse is two hours away.

Riggerjack

Post by Riggerjack »

Well then, moving is easier than fighting, healthier, too. You have a clear solution to your problem, why not just take it?

Ego

Post by Ego »

Here is a good short video outlining the convoluted place the US now finds itself with regard to Syria. Good on the ground footage showing how close the US and Russia are to open conflict.

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/mena/20 ... -s-forces/

Jean

Post by Jean »

Because letting the situation worsening and parasiting on others people courage is juste that, parasiting. And a temporary solution. Retreating means getting surounded and harrassed for centuries. Luke in getting raided and having people being kidnapped and enslaved. It's already sporadically happening in France and uk.
It's hard for us to realise thé cost of peace. Previous generation paid enough to five us a break, but it's getting over soon. We need to protect our border, and zéro hand out or crime tolérance for immigrants.

Bankai

Post by Bankai »

I don't know, I'm an immigrant myself similarly to many people here including jacob. Not that any of us needs handouts (or crime tolerance, I hope). What Riggerjack was suggesting is to find a personal solution to your problem rather than hoping for society/country/world to change. Why would you worry what will happen in centuries time. I recommend HIFFIAUW by Harry Browne.

tonyedgecombe

Post by tonyedgecombe »

It doesn’t matter where Jean lives, he will still have the same problems because they are in his head.

Jean

Post by Jean »

in my head like grooming gangs and acid attacks?

I realise that what I'm proposing is virtually the immigration policy of every country in the world, besides Europe or Canada. How is that so controversial?
Turkey is in practice at war with the EU, it is occupying a member state, and using military forces to assist people to enter illegaly the territory of an other member state. I'm not calling for war, war is already there. Not defending oneself doesn't end a war.

Jean

Post by Jean »

When people are using weapons to enter a common property, can we call it an invasion?
https://youtu.be/5lr5d0z7feQ

When non whites are calling it a victory that they are replacing whites in london, can we call them hostiles invader?
https://twitter.com/i/status/1236409934868361219

mistatwista

Post by mistatwista »

You have a rather belligerent power, and Russia, Turkey, China, Iran, etc., are opposed to it. Therefore, some states have to be attacked, simply to maintain their status. It’s just now Syria’s turn. Well, or you can say it’s not the turn, but just not lucky.