new mating strategy gaming hypergamy

Intended for constructive conversations. Exhibits of polarizing tribalism will be deleted.
thegreatvoid

Re: new mating strategy gaming hypergamy

Post by thegreatvoid » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:20 am

I recently started dating again after a 3 year voluntary celibacy, in order to get out more and try to see what my life in retirement would look like.
Out of all the beautiful, college educated women I´ve been sports- fucking I only meet one , that I could see myself building a life with.

Oxford educated, old money, 31 year old italian neurosurgeon, that looks like an Angel .
As faith had it, it turned out she was unknowingly 7 weeks pregnant with her ex-BF, while dating me. Now trying to work thigs out with her ex, some Hugh Grant looking English dude.

Well, back to dating big-breasted Brazilians and olympic rowers , with musles like steel.

Jason

Post by Jason » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:36 am

Mister Imperceptible wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:10 pm
Hence the fascination Jason and I share for Serena Williams.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4jjGLmUFkc

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 am

jacob wrote:Some yes, but most will not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_mo ... _Curve.png

Noting that stagnation (see above) increases inequality which then increases immobility.
Eh, I guess I am currently trending a bit too post-Keynesian to want to assign much value to analysis at the nation-state level, especially considering the fact that Singapore and Canada have about as much in common economically as a mouse and a blue whale have in common metabolically. IMO, it would be more interesting to, for instance, compare/contrast Odense with Ann Arbor, inclusive of foreign residents and day-workers.

Also, population statistics are not individual destiny. The underlying mechanisms can often be determined and replicated at great savings of expense. For instance, Jean has already stated intention to personally educate his offspring. This will represent a double-hit to GDP (as conventionally measured) due to loss of his income at other profession and loss of income of educator hired in his stead, but within the economy of his house-hold, or clan, it might prove a very good investment.

If Jean combines his child-rearing activities with management of any sort of acreage and small business, he will be able to further reduce the expenses associated with parenting by replicating the usefulness of young children in agricultural or small-scale mercantile societies. I do not know the law in Switzerland, but in the U.S. it is still perfectly legal to send your children out to the garden to pull weeds or pick berries, or give them the task of pulling and shipping rare books for your business (just like Amazon workers!) for less than minimum wage. A reasonably nimble 6 year old can un-knit wool sweaters bought by the bag at Synagogue Ladies Rummage Sale, and form skeins which can be re-sold for profit on Etsy. Jean could also construct a variety of devices based on low-tech designs that, for instance, would allow one child who might otherwise be medicated for ADHD if conventionally schooled, to run upon a treadmill to power the computing device that an older sibling is making use of to run Quickbooks. Etc. etc. etc.

@Others:

Since I am proportionate at 5'9" 169 lbs, I have some experience with the Goddess gig, and I have to tell you it is a boring role to fulfill. Very serious, no laughs, and the costume is not appropriate for investigating bug species in the garden. In recent years, my preference has been to be sort of the female equivalent of Benji (cute, lively, smart, wandering terrier mutt) in relationship to several men (much more fun and freedom than Goddess role). So, I try to signal this by wearing Converse rather than high-heel boots when I go on coffee dates, but it doesn't always work. For instance, I am now semi-stuck in the Good Woman role, because my BF's mother likes me. (The cross between the Goddess and the Good Woman would be something like Glinda the Good Witch, and I guess I do kind of like that role, but only because of all the interesting techni-color stuff going on around her.)

Jason

Post by Jason » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:29 am

7Wannabe5 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 am
I have some experience with the Goddess gig, and I have to tell you it is a boring role to fulfill.
Does this include painting yourself green and dressing like Shrek's wife?

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:51 am

Jason wrote:Does this include painting yourself green and dressing like Shrek's wife?
Oddly kind of a good guess, since the individual who was most obsessed with me in that manner always wanted me to have a fake tan.

Jason

Post by Jason » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:52 am

7Wannabe5 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:44 am
told me I looked like the female version of Donald Trump.
It was nice of you to oblige.

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:05 am

Well, I did draw the line at the red power tie.

Mister Imperceptible

Post by Mister Imperceptible » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:07 am

I was not talking about a fetish, I was just talking about a self-assured woman who brings something to the table other than cute looks and consumptive interests.

Athenian Woman to Spartan Woman: You are the only women who rule your men.

Spartan Woman: We are the only women who bear men.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=axIFeCPvyQs

7Wannabe5

Post by 7Wannabe5 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:30 am

@MI:

I am mostly just being silly because snow-bound...

...but, my recollection (please correct me if mistaken)of Spartan affluent/warrior culture is that the standard sexual practice towards K-style limited reproduction was for the males to only have sex with younger males until they were around 30, and then they would be presented with a female bride who had shaved her head like a boy, so they could better adjust to the change. (Bringing us back round to Demi Moore :lol: )

Obviously, in other cultures in which feminine energy is more valued, it is often the case that members of both genders will vibe more in alignment with less warrior-like behavior and appearance.

Mister Imperceptible

Post by Mister Imperceptible » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:02 am

Hehe, you’re talking to a pretty epic goofball, so no worries there 7w5.

Somewhere between reading Plutarch and worshipping Serena Williams, Demi Moore, and Lena Headey lies the truth.