Civil War in France

Intended for constructive conversations. Exhibits of polarizing tribalism will be deleted.
tonyedgecombe

Re: Civil War in France

Post by tonyedgecombe »

@jean, that video looks far from objective to me.

Jean

Post by Jean »

Why?

technohead

Post by technohead »

Jean wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:30 am
It isn't getting better, the dead and mutilated are to be counted in the dozens. The repression is getting more and more violent. Macron is insulting its people...
Macron said there is no such thing as a native Frenchman. The sooner these Globalists are overthrown, the better.

Jean

Post by Jean »

Ironically, I get immediate sympathy and some sense of brotherhood for the non-native french taking part in those protest. So this might be where those communitiy buy their frenchhood with their blood.

Mister Imperceptible

Post by Mister Imperceptible »

I could just have easily posted this in the “Swiss Vote to restore fractional banking thread.”

https://www.apnews.com/c8646ad291c440978c5d8a260a11d454

https://www.france24.com/en/20190111-fr ... xes-police

Can the ERE Europeans elucidate further?

Jean

Post by Jean »

I only read about it on foreign media. Maxime Nicole isn't Taken very seriously. Most people have too little savings for it to work i think.

technohead

Post by technohead »

Jean wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:09 am
Ironically, I get immediate sympathy and some sense of brotherhood for the non-native french taking part in those protest. So this might be where those communitiy buy their frenchhood with their blood.
The imported non french participants are minimal. This is very much a native Frenchman movement coming out of the hinterland - the cosmopolitan elite are holed up inside the city walls of Paris surrounded by construction and hospitality sector imported scab labour.