Ecuador Will Imminently Withdraw Asylum For Julian Assange

Intended for constructive conversations. Exhibits of polarizing tribalism will be deleted.

jennypenny

Re: Ecuador Will Imminently Withdraw Asylum For Julian Assange

Post by jennypenny »

This could be the real throw down between Trump and Mueller ... it is rumored that Mueller has offered Assange immunity if he has the goods on Trump and/or Russia. If true, Pompeo's head will explode and it will become clear why Pompeo is Trump's main squeeze these days.

BRUTE

Post by BRUTE »

is it certain the UK will extradite Assange to the UK? weren't all the Swedish charges, on which the Ecuadorian embassy thing was based, dropped long ago?

Tyler9000

Post by Tyler9000 »

jennypenny wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:48 am
This could be the real throw down between Trump and Mueller ... it is rumored that Mueller has offered Assange immunity if he has the goods on Trump and/or Russia. If true, Pompeo's head will explode and it will become clear why Pompeo is Trump's main squeeze these days.
Unless Assange has been blowing smoke about his sources, I find it just as likely that he could be offered immunity by the Trump admin to definitively prove that the DNC hack was an inside job by a whistleblower and to cooperate in protecting certain sensitive information in his posession. Just like he reportedly negotiated before Comey intervened.

Mikeallison

Post by Mikeallison »

If I were Trump, I would give the guy a full pardon and unleash him on that circus of an investigation. He owes him one anyway for digging all the dirt up on Hillary during the election.

And pardon Snowden too, we shouldn't be chucking people in prison for exposing all the illegal crap our government is up to. We should be giving the guy a medal.

BRUTE

Post by BRUTE »

+1

IlliniDave

Post by IlliniDave »

jennypenny wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:48 am
My understanding was that the FBI was working a deal with JA in 2017 and Comey intervened to quash it. Maybe that has been proven to be yet more fake news?

http://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/ ... unity-deal

If true, I don't think Mueller will go near him.

Mister Imperceptible

Post by Mister Imperceptible »

Joe Rogan interviewed Edward Snowden

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=efs3QRr8LWw