Woof!

Favorite quotations, etc.

vexed87

Re: Woof!

Post by vexed87 »

Oh no, we are in dangerous territory, ERE forum being used to share silly images of animals...

When you can't beat em... here's my pooch.
http://i.imgur.com/KHY0599.jpg?1

cmonkey

Post by cmonkey »

I think just Zalo got really bored last night based on all the threads he started. :P

Ego

Post by Ego »

Many of my young tenants have dogs, mostly puppies, some like those in the photos. These are micro-studio-apartments and have amenities you'd expect in a custom-built tiny house, so they appeal to those interested in the tiny house trend.

I've been trying to figure out what they are thinking with that combination... big energetic puppies in tiny homes. When reality sets in, the puppies end up in cages. Sad.

Zalo, your shotgun blast of intoxicated posts about adopting kids, finding new friends after the old ones fled for the summer and now this cool dogs thread, helped me to understand what's going on.

They are lonely. They don't know how to fix their loneliness so they look for ways to buy a solution. Puppies! Woof!

vexed87

Post by vexed87 »

I hadn't realised Zalo went on a post binge, what are you trying to tell us Zalo? Is there an ulterior message? :lol:

EMJ

Post by EMJ »

Ego wrote: These are micro-studio-apartments and have amenities you'd expect in a custom-built tiny house, so they appeal to those interested in the tiny house trend.
40 kg dog, 8 x 18 ft house, not a problem:

http://imgur.com/23t5ejQ

http://imgur.com/6wbzgpN

Ego

Post by Ego »

EMJ wrote:
Ego wrote: These are micro-studio-apartments and have amenities you'd expect in a custom-built tiny house, so they appeal to those interested in the tiny house trend.
40 kg dog, 8 x 18 ft house, not a problem:
Good point. All that green surrounding the tiny house makes for a very different dog-experience than being surrounded on all sides by micro-apartments and a hallway. The park is a half block away, but still, being locked in a travel crate in the apartment all day with a few short potty walks seems wrong. But what do I know? I've never owned a dog.

bryan

Post by bryan »

cmonkey wrote:I think just Zalo got really bored last night based on all the threads he started. :P
I suspect Zalo == jacob (!!!)

TopHatFox

Post by TopHatFox »

bryan wrote:
cmonkey wrote:I think just Zalo got really bored last night based on all the threads he started. :P
I suspect Zalo == jacob (!!!)

Maybe his sillier side, hah.