Personality Test

How to pass, fit in, eventually set an example, and ultimately lead the way.
bripblap

Post by bripblap »

I've taken the test a few times, and just took this one. I'm happy to be the latest member of what apparently needs to be renamed the "INTJ Forum". Strong T and J.

happyhippo13

Post by happyhippo13 »

I am INTJ...have been for years ;)

chilly

Post by chilly »

very expressed introvert

slightly expressed intuitive personality

very expressed thinking personality

moderately expressed judging personality
I second @dpmorel's point about these type of tests in general. You really are answering how you think or subconsciously want yourself to be/act. Usually about 80% of people think they are above average at anything in particular.
BTW, I answered yes to "You tend to be unbiased even if this might endanger your good relations with people", so I felt morally compelled to add some devil's advocate comments. I wouldn't have otherwise.

irononmaiden

Post by irononmaiden »

I tested as an INTJ, with very strong introversion. Ten years ago, I was an XNFP.

tuixiuren

Post by tuixiuren »

INTJ

The only way

Save every day

Don't need your pay

Piper

Post by Piper »

I've taken the Meyers-Briggs twice and scored INTP. This time I got INFJ. J was only 1%. I mean come on, sure I take pleasure in putting things in order, that doesn't mean I ever do it! I think it's better to be orderly but I am not orderly myself. I think the F is probably right though. I think I'm more F than I used to be, but I don't have any F pointed at people. All my F is toward things like beauty, nature, animals and plants, concepts like perseverance, etc.

ToFI

Post by ToFI »

INTJ

Light-Zone

Post by Light-Zone »

ISTP. Explanation hit it right on the nose, according to my wife anyway

Mirwen

Post by Mirwen »

INTJ

hickchick

Post by hickchick »

I've answered this elsewhere, but INTP all the way baby.

na8

Post by na8 »

INTP, always INTP

Cailyn Brown

Post by Cailyn Brown »

Hi everybody,
I found a wonderful site for personality test. It tests your ability to take important decisions about your life. What you should do next, how to tackle the situation etc are some of the questions which you face everyday. So just take the test and experience an amazing trip.

http://imet.csus.edu/imet4/disbell/webq ... uction.htm

Hope you will enjoy it.

44deagle

Post by 44deagle »

intj

ExpatERE

Post by ExpatERE »

INTJ

Wes

Post by Wes »

INTP, although I think it would be more accurate to take the test several times over the course of three or four months, and then calculate for a more precise average score. Or I could just spend $150.00(not).

ERECincy

Post by ERECincy »

ISTJ

Dragline

Post by Dragline »

ENFJ, although my E and F are borderline. I remember taking this test when I was around 20 and it came out INTJ.

jennypenny

Post by jennypenny »

PITA

Chris L

Post by Chris L »

INTJ. Although I have scored higher on feeling in other tests. I can empathize with people, but only in so far as their system is broken and I can help fix it. Otherwise I think people tend to make their own messes. Scored low T and low J with high I.

RMcD94

Post by RMcD94 »

Okay this is the first time I've done one of these, I'm not much for labelling, but I've left quite a number blank (do you stand at the side of the room or the centre, uh, what?)
How do I answer this:

You prefer to spend your leisure time alone

or relaxing in a tranquil family atmosphere: Yes or No
Yes or no doesn't answer that.
You haven't answered more than two questions. Results are unreliable. Would you like to answer these questions then click 'Back' button on your browser. Answer these questions and press 'Score It' button again.

Your Type is

ESTP

Extraverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving

Strength of the preferences %

17 12 50 11
I don't know what any of that means. This feels a lot like horoscopes to me, but I've seen a shit ton of people talk about it (though I've seen a lot of people put stock in horoscopes too mind).
http://keirsey.com/4temps/promoter.asp
Uh...
Promoters also have a hearty appetite for the finer things of life, the best food, the best wine, expensive cars, and fashionable clothes

lol this is like the opposite of me.
Edit: I Crtl+F'd for ESTP and there wasn't any other results in this thread. Did I do it wrong?