One thing you did the ERE way today

Your favorite books and links
BRUTE

Re: One thing you did the ERE way today

Post by BRUTE »

halfmoon wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 11:59 pm
I did not sleep on the floor, except insofar as our memory foam mattress sits on the floor. Does that count?
no

classical_Liberal

Post by classical_Liberal »

Last edited by classical_Liberal on Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Did

Post by Did »

Spent yesterday volunteering at brewery launch. It was a heap of fun: met brewers, fellow beer drinkers etc. Drank the new beers, and the old beers (free) - all afternoon. Listened to the band. Saw how they made their beer. Wonderful experience. All I had to do was greet people and get their details. Even lined up a collaborative brew day using professional equipment for my brew club with the extremely experienced brewer from another brewery. No deprivation with this!

FBeyer

Post by FBeyer »

Did wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 7:58 am
Spent yesterday volunteering at brewery launch. It was a heap of fun: met brewers, fellow beer drinkers etc. Drank the new beers, and the old beers (free) - all afternoon. Listened to the band. Saw how they made their beer. Wonderful experience. All I had to do was greet people and get their details. Even lined up a collaborative brew day using professional equipment for my brew club with the extremely experienced brewer from another brewery. No deprivation with this!
Coming back 'home' feels good huh? :)

Also:
Stahlmann wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 5:49 am
I know this forum is thought to be used as serious discussion medium...
If this is the case, I owe a lot of people an apology. :lol:

Did

Post by Did »

FBeyer wrote:
Sun May 28, 2017 9:12 am

Coming back 'home' feels good huh? :)
Yeah if you mean back to Ireland after my trip to Oz, yes! Small pond here, which means you can really get involved in things you are interested in. I met a mad mad homebrew guy at the brewery who provided me with some Co2 (rare here), and also invited me to his brew day on wednesday. He is building kit to do 100 l brews at a time. His current costs are .20 euro cents a pint.