Greetings from Brazil!

Say hello!!
detoni

Greetings from Brazil!

Post by detoni »

Hello everyone! My name is Detoni, I'm a 21 years old Brazilian aspiring ERE.

I've just started my career as a social media manager (less than a year), and I also do some freelancing on the side as a digital marketing consultant. I really like the principles of ERE as frugality, non-consumerism and financial independence are part of my own values and goals for the future.

Right now I'm following the principles of the ERE book along with the principles of Overlap, by Sean McCabe, where the author encourages you to show up everyday for 2 years without expecting anything. The main focus of the Overlap book is to have a day job that covers 100% of your bills, and anything you earn on the side (doing client work, building your own business) is a bonus. As a result, I'm able to save from 50 to 70% of my income, every month.

I'm looking forward to learn more with the members and also share my experiences from an international perspective. While there are variations in politics and economics from non-US countries, I think that the core principles of the ERE are applicable to any person in any country.

thegreatvoid

Re: Greetings from Brazil!

Post by thegreatvoid »

;)
Last edited by thegreatvoid on Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wolf

Post by wolf »

Welcome detoni!

detoni

Post by detoni »

@thegreatvoid

Hey! I live in the countryside of São Paulo.

@wolf

Thank you :D